• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Count to 60 Before Somebody With Under 20 Posts Comes

Status
Not open for further replies.

codeyokoo

The not so special
51 A dude I know is going to give me a shiny ditto! Then I can breed shiny pokemanz :3

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!

Is it a different language than your game though, Code?

codeyokoo

The not so special
53 How do you mean? He also has the English version and got the ditto legit.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!

The Masuda Method does not work with Pokémon that are both English.

However, if the Ditto is not English and is, for example, German than it will work.

codeyokoo

The not so special
55 What is the Medusa method?

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
57*

It's a way to increase your shiny odds by breeding international Pokémon with each other.

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!

(glomps Code(

Frick... My keyboard turned American, my stars became (

Yay! Fixed it! *****************

codeyokoo

The not so special
69 Sad Code is sad. Going to kill some aliens in Halo to make me feel better.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie

Thank you, Dual Destinies.

I try to stay spoiler free and then you spoil pretty much everything in cutscenes anyway.

And now I know who the second case murderer is. SO MUCH FOR A MYSTERY~

It gets worse.

I found out a certain character has a tragic backstory and one detail about it (not the whole backstory). Its existence is made obvious IN THE FIRST CASE.

Status
Not open for further replies.