• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Count to 60 Before Somebody With Under 20 Posts Comes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im only a year and a month away...

But its February, not May.

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
Adult is 21, not 18.
Actually I think everyone here is 16-18. Except sunshine of course. And YFU if he's still on.

Last edited:

Canada

Banned
177 i'm clearly an adult

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
178 I am one of the youngest posters who post a lot , I am older than imposter , carrie legend and glaceon I think

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
184. I figured Carrie was younger but I thought Imposter was older. And Idk about glaceon…
Well congrats then Psynergy. Anyone else here in college besides Psynergy? Canada maybe?

Canada

Banned
185 In about 7 months i won't be

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
185 I am about a month older than imposter and about 5 with carrie , glaceon and legend are both ten

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
Isn't RL in his 20s?
What is clone?

Canada

Banned
191, Lol what's wrong with you sicko

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
No one knows Canada. No one knows.
So who here is in college?

Status