• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Count to 60 Before Somebody With Under 20 Posts Comes

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
The smart kids are put in bio and the failures get Life science

AP is college credit that cost less than 100 bucks why would you not want that?

I wont have to take history in college...

I guess Im a smart kid then since I was put in Bio...

Canada

Banned

Canada

Banned
220 I miss when he would swear every 5 seconds...

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod

And if you're lucky, you can take AP tests for something like $5 each? Man, I wish I qualified for that. Especially with how many I took.

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
I think my AP tests cost $ but I don't remember.

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
Where do you think you want to go Clone?
If you're in an AP class you should be able to pass it. Its getting 5s that are supposed to be a challenge.
Although AP Human Geography was ridiculously easy to get a 5 on and I only missed 2 questions.
I'm upset about AP Euro though since I was super tired that day and there wasn't a time warning so i couldn't christmas tree the last 20 multiple choice that i didn't get to so I only got a 4. Course every college accepts both 4s and 5s, even Ivy League.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.