• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Count to 60 Before Somebody With Under 20 Posts Comes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada

Banned

As opposed to the fake world

Im real... I think...

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
Clone lives in the Distortion World

Canada

Banned
239 haha loser

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
Never took it myself. I chose Bio and Psych to take IB (AP as well). I did take a semester of Chem last year though, and thought it was alright. Certainly much better than Physics. Partly because I was bored in my 8th grade science class and ended up memorizing most of the periodic table :).

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
247 Calculus AB was the easiest test, though. For me, at least. Not like the difference between a 4 or 5 really matters where I go.

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
Nobody anywhere cares whether its a 4 or 5. Both are better than a 3 though.
What are they YFU?

Canada

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.