• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Count to 60 Before Somebody With Under 20 Posts Comes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
17 Aw, finally get the comp to work and all my friends leave.

Well, some of you might remember me some 3000 pages ago...

I quit Serebii forums quite a while ago, what with school. And I've begun playing pokemon online. If ya wanna contact me... Just go to the Unova League Server. I'm Arceus on there.

18, and ciao!

BlackZero707

Make it rain. Av^Av^
18 G'night Dracoste.

BlackZero707

Make it rain. Av^Av^
21 Are you talking about me or deusexpokemon? If him I guess technically not, as he mentioned 18, albeit near the end.

BlackZero707

Make it rain. Av^Av^
24 Dude... that is awesome! Haha, as a kid if Bulbasaur was like that, it would be no choice as to which would be my starter!

BlackZero707

Make it rain. Av^Av^
26 I always did think Druddigon's wings looked like leaves

BlackZero707

Make it rain. Av^Av^
30 If you do make more bird Pokemon, I'd want to see a Mankey!

BlackZero707

Make it rain. Av^Av^
32 Flying Monkeys of death!

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
33 So, wanna have an epic role-paly battle???

I'll start:

this is Kazma, the ;238;. sHe likes corn, and wants to kill shaymin.

you two try to save Shaymin, and I'll be the bad guy! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.