• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Count to 60 Before Somebody With Under 20 Posts Comes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ioneos

old geezer
Ah, so the victim was definitely angel. So what about this plushie? And the jelly? Also I saw a suspicious bag with the name "gardy" on it in the trash as I was walking in.... Anything to say?

Sarcastic Oshawott

Wow such forum

;282; WHAT BUBBLES??? The previous homeowner??? He moved out and I moved in! That was an old purse that belonged to my sister. I threw it away, because it is old, rundown, and I am getting a new one tomorrow.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
;007;: Actually, the real body is here *Points to one corner of the room*
And they BOTH died...

Ioneos

old geezer

:635: Gah! A double murder? I thought these only occured in Hoenn!
So who is the prime suspect? The current resident gardy, or the jealousy crazed maid señora... Something. Possible a newcomer to this thread?

Jameson1

Mes amis
119 i guess...
Hark, it is I, the stench of newbness hath been cleansed from the depths of my soul, at least by the rules of this thread anyway.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
;007;: Anyway, sorry I can't help anymore, but I G2G. See ya! *Leaves*

Bye Everyone!

Origami_Zekrom

Where I shouldn't be
126 ;126;

Aw Great. Someones been assimilated dead?

Sarcastic Oshawott

Wow such forum

;282; Let me explain everything. I am a forensic scientist and crime scene investigator. I am in town for a large festival and planned on moving to the area for a while, and when I saw this house, I snached it up. 2 days ago, I got laryngitis and that is why my voice is so raspy. My car broke down half a mile away, and I had to walk all the way here. When I got to the street, my bag was so heavy, I had to take out the largest contents and drag them. The "dead body". I went upstairs and put my new Snivy plushie on my bed and spilled all of my strawberry jam on the plushie. In my frusteration, I went downstairs and smashed the jar. Realizing what I had done, I bent over and threw out my back in a poor attempt to clean it up. Then you came ... yeah, yeah, yeah. Then, just most recently THE BALLISTICS GEL BODY I DRAGGED INSIDE JUST FELL AND BROKE APART, BUT I NEED THAT BODY TOMORROW FOR THE FORENSICS CONVENTION IN 10 HOURS, BUT THOSE THINGS TAKE 24 HOURS TO SET. Am I so creepily evil now?

Status
Not open for further replies.