• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Count to 60 Before Somebody With Under 20 Posts Comes

Status
Not open for further replies.

lugia100

Like a boss!
22. In Australia, we live in tin sheds and drive emu's to school. The adults drive utes full of beer.

briguin

Dr. Geek

Nah. Lugia's gonna jump ol' Saint Nick.

BOO!

ToeyJoey

The Count
25, on Russell Howards' Good News there was a bloke on a Melbourne Freeway with a parrot on his windscreen.

briguin

Dr. Geek

When I hear the word "Australia" or any related term, I think of Steve Irwin and all of Australia's animals.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Merry Christmas guys.

ToeyJoey

The Count
28, I always think of the shape of it.

Is it Christmas for you too already Zhant?

lugia100

Like a boss!
27 I remember that. The enviromental hippies and animal activists protested and the bird got taken away. Only in Australia do people drive around with animals on the car.

briguin

Dr. Geek

I think the beer explains a lot.

ToeyJoey

The Count
31, the guy was hilarious too. There was another story, I think from New Zealand, who caught two burgulars and forced them to dance.

HeracrossGod

The Heracross God

briguin

Dr. Geek
:569:
Unpredictamable!

briguin

Dr. Geek

Well, I'm out peoplez!

ToeyJoey

The Count
Status