• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Count to 60 Before Somebody With Under 20 Posts Comes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
Not much, just sitting at home.
You?

xHexentiAx

Conflicting choices
5 Doing schoolwork -_-

xHexentiAx

Conflicting choices
7 You're lucky. I have to finish six books in 3 weeks. I'm 15 and doing grade 12 work :(

xHexentiAx

Conflicting choices
9 Its the last year you do before graduating high school. I'm actually a grade 11 student, but at this new school I go to they put my one grade ahead so if I pass this year, then I will have finished my schooling.

xHexentiAx

Conflicting choices
11 What do you mean by levels?

xHexentiAx

Conflicting choices
14 We have Primary, Secondary and also Tertiary if you go to Uni. Primary to secondary is Preschool to grade 12.

xHexentiAx

Conflicting choices
17 How do people get confused when talking about education levels o_O

xHexentiAx

Conflicting choices
19 Have a look at the convo me and Blaze had a few posts down the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.