• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Count to 60 Before Somebody With Under 20 Posts Comes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!

Ansem! Chibi!*hugs*

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!

Yep! Code and use 3 the same Pokémon, Serperior, Lucario and Golurk. However, her Serperior is female, mine is male and will have Glare. Her Lucario is male and focuses on physical attacks, while mine is female and focuses on special attacks^_^

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie

Whoa, cool!

I've beaten the first gym already, my team so far is a male Brave Dewott (Copernicus), a male Timid Herdier (Missile), and a female Careful Dunsparce (Flutters).

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!

Code's currently hunting for a Brave Riolu. And nice that you already have half of your team Chibi^_^

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie

Actually, I'm planning a rotation. Like in Black, I'll use lots of Pokemon!

Do you want to know how to get Dunsparce, Fanal/Blaze? Mine has Serene Grace. =3

I hatched a shiny brave riolu

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod

Mornin'

At Undella town

Status
Not open for further replies.