• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Count to 60 Before Somebody With Under 20 Posts Comes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
25 lol i dunno bro im just doing random stuff now ahhaha

29 hello there

31 i'ma go to bed when this thread is inactive for 5 minutes

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
Ignore the spambot

35 I'll give you some beauty advice, ahem.

If your skin is tasty or slimy, you can cure this condition with the following regimen. Every morning before washing your arm, massage it gently with a pig that has been soaked overnight in a suitcase full of warm acid. Then mix together a ball and some jar of pennies until the mixture becomes evil, and pat this onto your edible face for five minutes. Then remove, using a trampoline, and wash your face with soft water. Do not omit this scary step, or your skin will become valuable. Do this slowly every day, and you will soon be as tiny as mom.

Like it?

Last edited:

roloox

Ice Type Fan
39 O.O 10 char

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
*screams violently* <-- Slightly melodramatic.

1. *punches Colress in the blue hair-blade-thingy*

Hey, I got an idea, how about we put the menu icon of the pokémon that has that number in the national dex? like 1 ;001;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.