• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Count to 60 Before Somebody With Under 20 Posts Comes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!

Yay^-^

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!

Aha. Code got a clue scroll as rewards. You have to do some small tasks like "Wear a Coif and black plate body while you wave in Lumbridge" or you get a map that teels you to dig somewehere. And then you get some rewards! Code has the bad luck she always gets the rewards that don't give much gold :/

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!

It can be at times. But Code and I found a site that gives all information about the clue scrolls and their tasks.
I'm curretnly trying to make some money by making unfinished maple Shieldbows^_^

Yeah, poor Code :/

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!

Haha^_^
They used to be Longbows, but they changed them to Shieldbows with the Evolution of Combat update.

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!

The only use of the Longbow is that you can hit someone that if further from you. But because the monsters come towards you after you it them, their use in limited. Most people used the Shortbow over the Longbow, as the Shorbow also has more power. So I think the Shielbow change is a good change.

CourtnieKat

Pokèmon Trainer Rosa
I'm back!
(I had to sleep xD)

IT'S SNOWING OUTSIDE!

Status
Not open for further replies.