• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Count to 60 Before Somebody With Under 20 Posts Comes

Status
Not open for further replies.

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
32 you should be good then :) i started end of august 11, passed start of november 11 ;) about two months worth, 11 hours of lessons

ToeyJoey

The Count
33, I probably would have gotten my test done, if I hadn't been too lazy to book it...

But damn, that's good.

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
34 thanks :) im a natural. typical you :p but your less lazy than people i know - i know someone who booked his theory eventually, failed
__#####____#####__
_#_____#___#_____#_
_#__#__#___#__#__#_
_#_____#___#_____#_
__#####____#####__
____#########_____
____#_________#_____
____#_________#_____
____#_________#_____
____#_________#_____
____#_________#_____
____#_________#_____
____#########_____
and then carried on driving and still hasnt rebooked it - he started learning before me!

ToeyJoey

The Count
35, I'd like to think I'm not a bad driver but I do have moments. In December I was having a lesson and clean forgot which way to give way to on a roundabout...

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
36 haha, lol. i missed a roundabout completely once :L it was one painted on the tarmac, hadnt seen it and drove straight over thinking i had right of way... no cars around, so just blagged it off like i meant to do it!

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
38 fiat punto, not at the moment though - first years arent allowed cars as we live on campus. plus its really expensive to run, especially as a student with insurance, petrol, servicing etc

Yveltal96

A little more human
41 hey guys im at the hospital on my cousins ipad

46 clowns scare me

48 this is why [video=youtube;Ssh71hePR8Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssh71hePR8Q[/video]

Last edited:
50 exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.