• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Count to 60 Before Somebody With Under 20 Posts Comes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!

220px-Macropus_robustus.jpg

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
62 I am this majestic mother****er right here

siberian-husky.jpg

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
64, I'm a lot more cooler (I'm actually a wolf)

Bared_Teeth%252C_Grey_Wolf.jpg

I know but some people in 'merica are just that dumb

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
68, Wikipedia is an unreliable source of information

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan

I read something that said for really scientific stuff, Wikipedia was a hair less accurate than the Encyclopedia Brittanica. Which does NOT mean "Use me as your only source!"

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
73 Wikipedia is good for quick casual checks of random info, not for your homework or graduate paper.

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
76 I like Slowpoke. I'm jealous Japan's Pokemon Center sells plushies them. Shame that the only Pokemon Center in America is in New York.

Status
Not open for further replies.