• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Count to 60 Before Somebody With Under 20 Posts Comes

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was in public and people were giving that person weird looks because they didn't know what that person was doing. I knew what they were doing though. It just looked funny because it was random.

Last edited:

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
'Llo 'llo

Yes, pretty much that. :p

NPT

Just a member
Good thing I managed to avoid the leaks so far. If I looked at them already, it'd spoil all the surprises.

Last edited:

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!

Went earlier to school today with code cause a certain game store "Foregames" had X&Y earlier. We get there, everything was sold out XD Then went to 2 other stores, Game Mania and Bart Smith, they weren't allowed to sell it till tomorrow. So after school I went to the small store called the Intertoys, just to reserve it for tomorrow, I ask "Can I reserve Pokémon X and Pokémon Y?" Then the guy says "Or you can buy them now, we have them." I was soooo happy! I said to the guy that he can wrap Y in as a present. Code will be so happy when she gets back from school^w6

Status
Not open for further replies.