• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Count to 60 Before Somebody With Under 20 Posts Comes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!

THAT SUCKS :/

And I'm doing good, swalot^_^

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie

This is the first AA game I have played without knowing who the killers are (apart from the flipping obvious first case dude). When do I get that thrill of figuring out who it is, huh?

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie

Yes.

I'm playing the new game now. :)

Jameson1

Mes amis

Any Dangan Ronpa fans here? If you like AA you would like watching the LP of DR.

Also I think it's the Masuda method

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie

The first game is my favourite.

Jameson1

Mes amis
78 Chibi! I haven't seen you in ages. I have never played AA but would probably like it

Jameson1

Mes amis

How are you doing?

Also going through this thread induces nostalgia

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie

It feels like some of the older days. I have no problem with the people who've been posting recently - it's just nice that there's a consistent group of people here rather than having a swarm of new people who never really cement themselves.

Jameson1

Mes amis
85 Thanks :) I'm glad!

Yeah, same here, the older days were fun. There will always be new people showing up but it's nice to have people cement themselves here

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie

Yeah.

Again, it's not so much being new as trying to integrate.

Jameson1

Mes amis
87 Since reading through it lately I've noticed that a lot of the newer people just say random things and don't attempt to have an actual conversation, like there used to be. If that's what you mean by integrate, then I agree. They just show up and post numbers and random videos or song lyrics or something

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie

Yeah, that's what I mean.

The 'random-tangent' conversations are one of my favourite things about this thread.

Jameson1

Mes amis
90 We used to have so many tangents, it was great ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.