• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Count to 60 Before Somebody With Under 20 Posts Comes

Status
Not open for further replies.

I will be Saturday. Then I go back to high school on monday

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
I was telling Canada no one knows what's wrong with you.

College visits clone?

Canada

Banned
198, Nobody knows about Canada

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
If you're going to a public high school I'd recommend looking at an IB school sunshine.

Canada

Banned

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
204 lol, I didn't visit colleges until after I was accepted during senior year. That's how lazy I am.

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
Oh Canada, the oh, so cold
For cold white fields of snooow.
For frozen wastes, bad music tastes,
above the frozen plains.
Oh Canada, oh Canada,
God give a coat to thee,
And bless thy good with firewood,
from sea to frozen seaaaaaaaaaa!
And yes. IB schools are quickly becoming a key point colleges look for in non-private schools because they offer AP or above level classes. I'm in my junior year at one now.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Take biology in eighth grade
It's not generally possible to rake AP courses before tenth grade

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
210 I don't know if I would want to be in AP any way, I am in eight and I could not pick what I took for science

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
Yeah AP classes are only for high school typically. If you take Honors classes now you'll probably take them.
You can't pick sciences until high school usually either. Even then most high schools are kind of strict on what sciences you take.
IB allows you to choose between multiple for Junior/Senior year.

Status
Not open for further replies.