• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Countries you have visited

SmartD

So what countries have you visited? I've been to Mexico many times because my family is from there, but I don't go there anymore for personal reasons.

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
I can say I've traveled a lot... I'm from the US, but when I was little, I lived in Singapore for about a year. While I was there, my parents and I traveled to several nearby Asian countries, such as Malaysia, Taiwan, Hong Kong (don't think we visited the rest of China though), India, Thailand, and Indonesia. I hardly remember any of those countries besides Singapore itself; I visited there twice so far since returning to the US. Afterwards, I visited Canada and Mexico a few times since they're right next door. I've also more recently been to France, England, Japan, and Italy.

Vale_Star

Shiny Huntress
Japan and Hawaii that's as far as I've gone. Money kinda kills my globetrotting desires.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Back when I lived in England, I used to go to a lot of places. Here's a list, as far as I remember:

Asia​
* Singapore(1998)
* Thailand(1999)

Australasia​
* Australia
* Fiji
* New Zealand(birth place and home)

Europe​
* Czech Republic
* England(lived there)
* France
* Germany
* Hungary
* Italy
* Spain

North America​
* USA

fitzy909

Just another guy
Spain, France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and I think that's it. I've never gone outside Europe.

ZoruaBoo

*slaps younger me*
Hmmm....

~ England
~ Ireland
~ Scotland
~ Wales
~ France
~ Spain
~ Germany
~ Portugal
~ Minorca
~ Majorca
~ Switzerland
~ Turkey
~ USA
~ Uzbekistan
~ Kyrgyzstan
~ Kazakstan
~ Italy

xEryChan

Demon Child
Sadly I've only been to one country aside from the one I live in and that's Canada. We are planning a trip to England soon though so that'll change soon.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
i've been to mexico and england for family vacations. i also did study abroad in spain and anyoen who has the ability to study abroad should, it's amazing

i want to visit more but i need money and time off to travel first

ROFLMAO

I'm an Aussie who's studying abroad in Japan at the moment. Apart from Japan, I've been to Singapore, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Italy and the UK. Travelling is great. Once I get back to Australia, and finish High School, I plan to backpack around the world. Might as well see the world whilst I can!