• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Countries you'd like to see?

I really want to go to Great Britain one day, because it has wizards and stuff. You can't go wrong with wizards. ;)

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Surprised so many people have said Canada (also yes it is beautiful and has many various attractions from province to province). I blame stereotypes.

As the enthusiast of Japanese culture that I am, I would love to visit Japan however I heard they smoke a lot and my asthma and tobacco don't mix well. As for places to see, I've been around a good chunk of Europe. Maybe Switzerland? Heard the sights are gorgeous and the skiing is great. I would also like to see more of Italy, preferably the more artistic parts (that and their food's great).

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
I fantasize a fantasy country and I been there many times in my dreams.

Realistically speaking, I want to visit Japan again, especially their towns with beautiful scenery of nature.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Japan, US, um, Andorra (incredibly small country that consists of a town in between Spain and France... Oh wait, I've already been there)
Any place in south america, and Antarctica (the last two for bragging rights of having been in every continent).

609Chandelure

I would love to go to Japan & maybe Switzerland . I have heard Switzerland is beautiful .

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo

Lanik

I want to take trips to England and Sweden. Sweden will come after England, I like the looks of Stockholm. It's been years since I traveled to anywhere outside the United States.

Well I live in western Canada....so heavily forested counties don't appeal a ton to me as I can just look outside. I guess I'd like to visit Egypt most, it intrigues me.

ROFLMAO

I live in Australia and I've been to Singapore (Changi Airport counts, it's like a world in itself @.@) and Japan. I'd love to go back to Japan forever though, the people are so polite, everything is so efficient and I love the language. (Plus massive amount of awesome stuff, Grape Fanta, Aquarius and of course Nintendo goodies)

As for seeing, I'd like to go to New Zealand, South Korea, Russia, the UK, France and Canada.

Last edited:

VS

they/she
Canada, the Netherlands, South Korea, Japan, Russia, U.K., Germany, Italy, etc.

D

Deleted member 318910

Japan and Israel. Japan for the anime, food, and video games. Israel for the historic places and and Military. :D