• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Countries you'd like to see?

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo

auteur

Fossil freak
There are many places I would like to visit, but the ones I'm more interested in are: France, New Zealand, Japan, Hong Kong, the Lesser Antilles, Austria and Mongolia.

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
I would love to visit Canada, Italy, and Japan partly because of all of the beautiful scenery and culture. My sister went to italy and brought back a venetian mask. So beautiful . . . <3

Xhilla

I would like to visit Some English speaking countries Like USA or England.

MuzikMaestro

>Never Say I Die<
I want to see Ireland, Fiji, Australia, and New Zealand someday.

Darkazure

Gentle Giant
Personally I want to go to some major places like Asia, Japan, Russia and just travel around, some of the main places I want to go to are Hong Kong, Japan, Kyoto, and maybe like ten or tweenty other places.

WinterStarlight

Let us eat!
I would love to go to Japan, Italy, France, UK, and my favorite place: Australia! Personally, I've never traveled anywhere outside the US, so any other country would fine, but especially the ones I mentioned. xD

chyanneKupo

Dragon Trainer
I'm interested in visiting Japan, definitely. I'd love to see Russia as well, and Ireland. New Zealand is pretty high on my list too.

Evil Quagsire

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny
My big list:
Madagascar
Kenya
Tanzania
Morocco
Madagascar
South Africa
Turkey
Brazil
Argentina
Peru
Chile
Costa Rica
Iceland
Denmark
Sweden
Norway
Finland
Hungary
Romania
France
Germany
Greece
Spain
UK
Ireland
Switzerland
Italy
Croatia
Slovenia
Montenegro
Singapore
South Korea
Indonesia
Malaysia
Thailand
Vietnam
India
Sri Lanka
Fiji
Nepal
Iran
Philippines
Hong Kong
Australia
New Zealand
Poland
Czech Republic
UAE
Netherlands
Belgium

Rezzo

Occasionally
My big list:
Madagascar
Kenya
Tanzania
Morocco
Madagascar
South Africa
Turkey
Brazil
Argentina
Peru
Chile
Costa Rica
Iceland
Denmark
Sweden
Norway
Finland
Hungary
Romania
France
Germany
Greece
Spain
UK
Ireland
Switzerland
Italy
Croatia
Slovenia
Montenegro
Singapore
South Korea
Indonesia
Malaysia
Thailand
Vietnam
India
Sri Lanka
Fiji
Nepal
Iran
Philippines
Hong Kong
Australia
New Zealand
Poland
Czech Republic
UAE
Netherlands
Belgium

Good luck getting enough money / living long enough / finding the right job to give you time to visit all of those.

TherianForm

King of TM87
Japan all the way. Even though I've been they're once, I have to go there again :D

Flame Mistress

Personally I want to go to some major places like Asia, Japan, Russia and just travel around, some of the main places I want to go to are Hong Kong, Japan, Kyoto, and maybe like ten or tweenty other places.

This post amuses me.

Now that I think about it, I want to go to the US again, too... see my cousins and whatnot.

Kaiserin

please wake up...
I really hope to set aside a nice, long chunk of time before I graduate college to go to Europe and bum around there for maybe six months to a year. It'd be so much fun to just travel around the whole continent, crash in hostels, and soak in the culture. Plus, I've been told some really interesting characters show up at hostels, so it'd be fun! In particular, I want to see Scandinavia (I have relatives in Finland), the UK, and whatever else piques my interest. I have a bunch of friends scattered around Europe, so I could chill with all of them. |D

Aside from that, I would like to visit Japan someday too, although that's much further off. I need to improve my Japanese before then, and probably do a hell of a lot more information gathering and preparation for that one, as opposed to just hoboing around Europe for a while. :|a

indigohex

I haven't been outside Australia (the furthest I have been from Melbourne is the Sunshine Coast in Queensland). But I would love to visit Japan, South Korea, China and Taiwan. And probably Southeast Asia as well.

Durbe

I'm tired
I've been in Singapore all my life, unfortunately.

I would really like to see some countries in Europe. Perhaps countries like Austria.
I've always wanted to see Hong Kong, too.