• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Countries you'd like to see?

Bobski

Let's do our best!
I'd actually like to visit the USA, just to taste proper Mountain Dew & of course Lucky Charms.

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
United States: New York, Los Angeles, Florida, Hawaii
North America: Canada
Europe: London, Paris, Berlin, Moscow
Asia: Tokyo, Seoul, anywhere in Japan/Korea (this includes that OTHER Korea too), Hong Kong, Taipei, Bangkok,
Australia: Sydney, New Zealand

SD.

B E N N I N G T O N
america, uhuh
egypt <3 i wanna touch a pyramide
australia, wanna see a wild kangaroo
japan... OBVIOUS WHY

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Actually, scratch Japan off my list. My taste for their media has died almost completely and I'm sure the food there compare to a restaurant here isn't any different. Plus apparently they smoke a lot, terrible with my asthma. Only reason I would go is if I got a tour of Nintendo HQ.

Rebs

$$$rebel amish$$$
I'd seriously love to go to Japan just because i wanna go buy all those plushies i want ;; i've also wanted to go to italy for the longest of times and actually wanted to move there at some point, p sure i might be over that now tho lol. But honestly i'd love to just travel to a bunch of places!

Guro

SHSL Teen Blogger
I'd like to go to France. Italy sounds nice as well. Japan would be sweet. Germany is supposedly super pretty. Ahhh, I dunno, I'd just like to travel in general, really.

Flame Mistress

Actually, scratch Japan off my list. My taste for their media has died almost completely and I'm sure the food there compare to a restaurant here isn't any different. Plus apparently they smoke a lot, terrible with my asthma. Only reason I would go is if I got a tour of Nintendo HQ.

Eh, I'm not that keen on going to Japan either, now that I've realised I can get all the Pokémon merchandise I want in Korea (there's a thing called Pokémon Story there, which is basically a miniature version of Japan's Pokémon Center), and there are loads of other Japanese stuff I can buy there, too, such as Japanese magazines like CoroCoro. And since I can actually speak Korean, it's more convenient for me. A tour of the Nintendo HQ would be nice, though. And sightseeing in Tokyo.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
I would definately will go to Japan someday if I have enough money. After that, I'll go to Vietnam to see my grandpa's farm (which i heard from my dad that my grandpa owns a farm). Lastly, probably Hong Kong mainly for the food and gangs fights I keep hearing about. :)

irock245

She wants it
Germany
Switzerland
Japan

xEryChan

Demon Child
For me, I'd definitely like to go to Japan one day if I can afford it. I'd also love to go to the United Kingdom, Ireland, and Germany. I live in America and I actually have left the country but I went to Canada. I've never left the North American continent. I really would love to leave the continent.

Harmonie

♫ Ad vivere
I'd love to go see all of Western Europe, and Greece. Mostly because I love the history and it would be so neat to see structures that have been around for so long in person. Plus, I love Europe's architectural styles.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Germany, Ireland, Russia(Don't ask), Tibet, not a counry per se... but, and some other European countries.

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
Japan for its Anime, technology, artistic culture and cuisine.

California USA since most said that many OFWs live there. With technonlogy and money

Italy for its Iconic places and food. Where's Ezio?

Russia. Something makes that place catchy.

China for its historical monuments.

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
England/Scotland*, Germany, France, Egypt, Japan, The Netherlands, Italy, Greece, and Ireland.

*I slashed them together since they are both part of Great Brittan, and are on the same island. It wouldn't be hard to visit one whilst visiting the other, I could simply travel North to visit Scotland while in England. Shazam. That easy.

I would want to visit Japan for...well, I think that reason is pretty obvious. Egypt, Greece, and Italy are all ancient places (I'd especially like to see Rome).

The UK, Germany, France, and The Netherlands are the lands of my ancestors.

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
I wish to go to Italy some day. and maybe to Chile, also to Denver

Thomas Elliot

I AM HUSH
I've wanted to go back to South Korea.
I've been to Japan but I was young and didn't really get to experience it, I would love to go back to Tokyo.
My girlfriend and I have talked about seriously moving to the UK. Finding jobs in our field would be tough, but I think we would truly enjoy it over there.
There are a couple states that I would like to visit in the US as well. I've been through or stayed in many states here but not enough to actually enjoy the state or city.

Sinnoh Ash

Electrifying Hair
I'd like to visit most of the continent of Europe. But the main places I would like to visit are Italy, Spain, Germany and England.
I plan to visit Italy one day for sure!