• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Countries you'd like to see?

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
The UK isn't a country, it's four countries. England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland.

I don't want to visit any countries per say, more there are places or wonders I would love to see:
St. Petersburg (Russia)
The Northern Lights (Netherlands/Arctic Circle)
Machu Picchu (Peru)

Luckily, I visit Egypt and saw Abu Simbel before the fighting broke out. That is one thing I ca cross off my list.

^ lmao that has to be one of the most retarded things i've ever heard online. i love how you live in the UK and don't even realise that it's a country:

The United Kingdom is a unitary state governed under a constitutional monarchy and a parliamentary system, with its seat of government in the capital city of London. It is a country in its own right and consists of four administrative divisions (or countries): England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.

good work m8

Eve of the Apocolypse

One Last Battle~
Japan, France, Mexico. The famous places.

BearTown

He needs a tissue :(
Preparing to count up responses including Japan in 3... 2... 1...

Also, I really don't know. Maybe Canada. Canada seems like a nice place.

lol Im guilty. Japan.... xD and Canada is a nice place. only cold. Nothing wrong with cold. I just don't like it much. but theres a lot to do in Canada. and the ppl r nice

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Switzerland would be number one, by a long shot, with the Scandinavian peninsula being another jump ahead of any other country/region. Other countries I'd like to see (bearing in mind that I've been to the US, Canada, Mexico, France, and the UK, though I wouldn't mind seeing more of all of them (except Mexico)) are: Nepal, Italy, Greece, Ukraine, Turkey, Ireland, Israel, Denmark, Australia, Japan, Russia, Egypt, and Peru. There's more, of course, but these ones I would especially like to one day visit.

Profesco

gone gently
Whenever I should be ready to retire in the distant future, I'll do so in Monaco.

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever
Here's a list of my top 25.

1. Somalia
2. Afghanistan
3. Libya
4. Iran
5. Syria
6. North Korea
7. Yemen
8. Sudan
9. Chad
10. Democratic Republic of the Congo
11. Uganda
12. Sri Lanka
13. Iraq
(EDIT: 13.5: South Sudan)
14. Jordan
15. Mozambique
16. Tajikistan
17. Colombia
18. Guatemala
19. Rwanda
20. Pakistan
21. Turkmenistan
22. Myanmar
23. Burundi
24. Haiti
25. Venezuela

Honorable mentions to Liberia, Sierra Leone, and Mali.

P.S. The UK is officially its own country, while England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland are constituents of it. (Maybe add the Orkneys, Shetlands, Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey, etc. in there too.)

Last edited:

Myuu.

^ Yeah, it is. :) ^
I live in Australia, actually, and it's just the best. Except in Summer though because it's very hot! :(
I think that I would have to go for France or New Zealand!

In order of what I want to see:
1. Japan. I promised myself that I would go to Japan within my lifetime. I may even try to get in touch with my lost Japanese roots.
2. Ireland.
3. Germany.
4. Britain
5. Australia.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I think Japan is at the top of my list, and I'd love to go to the states, CA to be specific. I'm quite attracted to the Japanese greenery, culture and of course they have some amazing game-related areas to visit! As for CA, the first Cupcake ATM is something I have to see before I die!