• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Couple Claiming Thread 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

KetchupO

tωisted
Couple claim please ^^

Ash/satoshi x Sammy/Yukinari from pokemon/Pokemon 4ever movie - KetchupO

:)

KetchupO

tωisted
oh, I'm sorry xD I'd also like to claim

Ash/Satoshi X Gary/Shigeru from Pokemon- ketchupO

Thankyou ^^ I thought it would have been claimed for sure :p

Last edited:

Chelc

oh, I'm sorry xD I'd also like to claim

Ash/Satoshi X Gary/Shigeru from Pokemon- ketchupO

Thankyou ^^ I thought it would have been claimed for sure :p

It is, actually. ^^;;

Satoshi/Ash x Shigeru/Gary from Pokemon - pit-fall

You may still claim another couple if you'd like, though.

List updated with Ky-nim's new claim.

Phoenix Fire

scream your self
Old Name: Phoenix Rebirth
New Name: Phoenix Fire
Claimed Couples: Pearl X Yellow

Mimori Kiryu

Well, I have a question before I change a claim. How long does a person have to be inactive to claim their couple?

Thanks.

Angeling

true love
Umm, I would like to drop two of my claims.

Heath x Claire from Luminous Arc - Eefi-chan
Alph x Lucia from Luminous Arc - Eefi-chan

Now, when I drop this, will I be able to claim my next one whenever? I could change it, but I don't know the pre-set name of one character in my shipping, since it's from Digimon World: Dawn/Dusk. Unless I can use the name I gave until I find the official one?

Last edited:

L'il Miss Yuki

Pikachu liek mudkipz
Paul's Weavile/Shinji's Manyula X Dawn's Buneary/Hikari's Mimirol -L'il Miss Yuki

Kay, edited. This is okay, right? Because as far as I know, neither Buneary or Weavile have any nicknames.

Last edited:

Chelc

Umm, I would like to drop two of my claims.

Heath x Claire from Luminous Arc - Eefi-chan
Alph x Lucia from Luminous Arc - Eefi-chan

Now, when I drop this, will I be able to claim my next one whenever? I could change it, but I don't know the pre-set name of one character in my shipping, since it's from Digimon World: Dawn/Dusk. Unless I can use the name I gave until I find the official one?

Yeah, that'd be fine. =]

L'il Miss Yuki said:
Paul's Weavile X Dawn's Buneary -L'il Miss Yuki

Sorry, but in order to claim your couple, you're gonna have to edit your claim with both the Japanese and English names, okay? Thank you.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
I've only just noticed that you can claim up to 3 couples, so i'd like to claim another;

Silver x Amy from Sonic The Hedgehog - Zero Nexus.

Angeling

true love
Oh shi-. Complete now.

Koh x Sayo from Digimon World: Dawn and Dusk - Eefi-chan

Thanks! Koh is the male protagonist of Dawn and Sayo is the female protagonist of Dusk, that's just why I listed both games in the form. They're both still in the same game even if one bought only one game, because Koh would be the rival if you play female in Dusk. Might claim the female protagonist and male protagonist of Dusk later, too.

Last edited:

Hoshika

Viva Viva Victory6
*Shifty look*

I'd, umm...like to change couples...

Old Couple: Shinji/Paul x Shuu/Drew from Pokemon - Hoshika
New Couple: Reiji x Shinji/Paul from Pokemon - Hoshika (I don't know if I should put that in spoiler tags or not... ^^;; )

Thank you~

Status
Not open for further replies.