• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Couple Claiming Thread 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Couple Claiming Thread 6.0
Hi, and welcome to the Couple Claiming Thread 6.0! Icicle decided to give away the ownership of the thread to me, so that's how this new thread came in place. Thanks again, Anna! So, what's the point of this? Well, you can claim any couple you would like here! Please take the time to read the rest of this post so that you'll know exactly how to get the couple you wish.

so what changed?
I. First off, it's the form. I realized that it confused a lot of people in the previous threads since the claiming form looked different from here to the actual list. So, I decided that we should all use the list form. That means you don't have to use from blah blah blah anymore. Please see below for the new form.
II. Secondly, when claiming, you can use any font you feel like using. LiveJournal's HTML mode has no effect on which font or size you use on the forum, so it's all good as long as the form is done correctly.
III. Anyone who was banned from the previous thread now has a chance! However, if you get banned from this thread, you won't have any extra chances, so be very aware of that.
IV. Claiming the Pokémon of the human characters is not allowed anymore. Why? Well, it was causing confusion to members and the list itself. So, all of these claims will be taken out of the list. If you want to claim them, claim the actual Pokémon themselves. ;3
V. Relax, everyone is still keeping their couples. I'm not restarting the entire list unless there is an outbreak of members who break the rules. If I ever restart the entire list, I will edit the top of this post and notify in the latest post.

one week treat!
Due to the good behavior of the majority of members in the previous thread, this is what I'll be doing as a treat. For one week, anyone is allowed to drop/change their claims without the two month rule. The two month rule will come into effect on midnight August 13, 2008, USA Eastern Time. However, you must still use the form for changing and/or dropping a couple, so do not forget that.
Also, during this time, any member may claim up to four couples. :O Sounds pretty damn sweet, right? You must list all of your claimed couples before claiming a fourth couple. If the list and your previous posts tell me otherwise, you will not have the opportunity to claim a fourth couple. Remember, this is only until midnight August 13, 2008, USA Eastern Time. You must still use the claiming form, though.
So, go for your fourth couple while you can! Once the deadline is over, it's over. I will probably not do this again, so be sure to take a look at the rules and forms before claiming!

the rules~
I. Please follow all standard SPPf Rules.
II. The maximum amount of couples you are allowed to claim is three. That's our magic number, so remember it. Three couples per member. Some members have four due to the one week treat.
III. Absolutely no bashing about a couple, character, or member. Here's what I'll do for you: eternal ban and kidnap all your couples if you have any.
IV. Please use the form correctly. You have three chances to claim a couple. Once your three chances are up, you'll be banned.
V. Please use the Western format when it comes to claiming. Meaning, when you claim, it's first name then last name. Otherwise, it becomes too confusing for everyone and will eventually mess up the list.
VI. When claiming within the Pokémon fandom, it is required to put the English and Japanese name of the character. Why? This is to avoid confusion. It is not required in other fandoms but would be very helpful if you did include it! Also, please include the titles of the fandom you are claiming from; some fandoms have completely different names like Detective Conan/Case Closed.
VII. You are not allowed to claim a Pokémon of any human character, so please keep that in mind. Claim the actual Pokémon instead.
VIII. If you are claiming from the Pokémon manga, please state either Pokémon Special, Pokémon Magical Journey, or Pokémon Adventures. The Electric Tale of Pikachu will not count since it is mostly based on the anime. Claims from the Pokemon games are not allowed since they are similar to the manga, so please go by the manga if you want a character from the game.
IX. Once you have claimed a couple, you must wait two months until you are allowed to change and/or drop a couple. I will go search for your posts to see if you've been going by two months. If not, then you will receive a warning and will have to wait until the two months pass.
X. Have fun! =)

please remember~
I. If a member is inactive for two months, you are allowed to snatch that couple away. I will only do this if you provide me a link to the inactive member's profile without any complaints, pestering, and/or whining. You must also tell me which couple you wish. If the member's profile does not exceed two months, you will not be allowed to claim the inactive member's couple. Instead, the claim shall be taken off the list and I will make sure you don't get it. So, please pay extra careful attention when doing this. You have only one chance.
II. Please let me know if you have changed your username. It is your responsibility to tell me. There is a form for that below.
III. Please be specific on what you want to claim. For example, do not state that you wish to claim the Hero x Partner from Mystery Dungeon. You have to tell me exactly who you want for your claim; otherwise, you won't get it.
IV. Whatever you do, do not whine/complain/pester me about the list, any claim, or member. I'll be glad to give you a warning or even ban you if I'm tempted, so please don't do it. Be patient.
V. If you have any questions and/or concerns, please PM me.

claiming form~
Anime/Game/Etc. (Please include dub/original names if there are any!)
Person 1 x Person 2 - Your Username

example!
Pokémon
Ash/Satoshi x Misty/Kasumi - ~Mist~

dropping form~
Please state that you are dropping a claim.

example! I'd like to drop a claim, please.
Pokémon

changing form~
Please state that you'd like to change a claim.
Old Claim:
New Claim:

example! I'd like to change a claim, please.
Old Claim:
Romeo X Juliet
Romeo Montague x Juliet Capulet - ~Mist~
New Claim:
Pokémon

username form~
Please state that you have changed your username.
Old Username:
New Username:
Couples Claimed: (Form not needed.)

example! I changed my username.
Old Username: MistyMix89
New Username: ~Mist~
Couples Claimed: Ash x Misty, WALL-E x EVE, and Romeo Montague x Juliet Capulet.

one week treat form~
Couples Claimed: (Please list all the couples you have claimed. The form is not needed.)
Extra Claim(s): Person 1 x Person 2 (Anime/Game/Etc.) - Your Username

example! Couples Claimed: Ash x Misty, WALL-E x EVE, and Romeo Montague x Juliet Capulet.
Extra Claim: Yoshi x Birdo (Super Mario) - ~Mist~

warned/banned noodles~
Ho-ohRocks201: failure to follow form

claims taken off~
Pokémon
Paul's Weavile/Shinji's Manyula x Dawn's Buneary/Hikari's Mimirol - L'il Miss Yuki

Couple Claim Thread 6.0 List~

Last edited:

~Mist~

revolutionary~
xD! No worries! Better early than late. xP

You claim was added to the list! =D

List updated!

Mimori Kiryu

So we're allowed a fourth claim? Interesting...

Well, these's are my current couples:

Uchiha Sasuke x Uzumaki Naruto (Naruto) - Mimori Kiryu
Haruhi Fujioka x Tamaki Suou (Ouran High School Host Club) - Mimori Kiryu
Yuki Cross x Zero Kiryuu (Vampire Knight) - Mimori Kiryu

And this is the couple I'd like as my fourth:

Shurei Hong x Seiran Shi (The Story of Saiunkoku) - Mimori Kiryu

Cool! A fourth couple!

Let's see... these are my current couples:

Gold x Crystal (Pokémon Special) - kawaii-lurve
Red x Sapphire (Pokémon Special) - kawaii-lurve
Ruby x Lady Berlitz (Pokémon Special) - kawaii-lurve

and my fourth couple would be...
Wallace/Mikuri x Winona/Nagi (Pokémon Special) - kawaii-lurve

Well, I didn't see this couple on the list so I can claim it, right? And, I don't know whether to add in the japanese name too because the characters are from the manga so, I added it in just in case...

Thanks!

invisible-chan

ポッキ の かみ
Kamon/Silver x Kris/Crystal (Pokemon) - invisible-chan
Red x Misty/Kasumi (Pokemon) - invisible-chan
Red x Kris/Crystal (Pokemon) - invisible-chan

I'm referring to the game in all cases. Am I allowed to claim Red x Misty/Kasumi or is it the same as Ash x Misty/Kasumi? Also, I'm not really sure if I should use their color name or their default name for Crystal and Silver or if I need to mention Silver as the game rival, sorry. Argh! I feel like such a n00b.

BlankAsPaper

aint seen nothin yet
Fourth couple! Yay! Alrightie, let's see if I can do this correctly....

Current Claims:

Ayu Tateishi x Nina Sakura (Ultra Maniac) - BlankAsPaper
Misaki Suzuhara x Tamayo Kizaki (Angelic Layer) - BlankAsPaper

Additional Claims:

Michiru Nishikiori x Kazune Kujyou (Kamichama Karin) - BlankAsPaper
Karin Hanazono x Kazune Kujyou (Kamichama Karin) - BlankAsPaper

That's about it...Hope I did this correctly. Thanks, ~Mist~!

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Mimori Kiryu: Added! =)

kawaii-lurve: No worries, you did it just right. Added as well. :3

invisible-chan: Ah, you brought up a good point. I forgot about the games for Pokemon except MD. I personally think it might be too confusing to go by the game (since nearly everyone in the game is in the manga from what I know, but if this isn't true, please correct me) so I think it's best to leave it with the manga (Pokémon Special) if you would like. =) Although for the manga, Red x Misty has already been claimed. ^^; I won't count it as penalty for yours so please choose another couple if desired. Thanks!

BlankAsPaper: Both were added and no probs! =)

BabyLugia: I added your third but not fourth claim since you didn't follow the form right for the last one. Please try again; you have two more chances. Thanks! =)

As a side note, please remember to delete all double posts. I know the site can get laggy and it happens to everyone, but please remember to get rid of your additional post; it would be appreciated. Thanks!

With that said, list updated!

Ho-ohRocks201

Beyond the Rainbow~
Can I claim one?

I claimed this in the old one,

Jeremy x Aielita (Code Lyoko) Ho-ohRocks201

And My other claim

Ulrick x Yumi (Code Lyoko) Ho-ohRocks201

Last edited:

~Mist~

revolutionary~
^I'm sorry, but you did the form wrong. Please check the first post and try again; you've got two more chances. =)

I would like to Claim.

Red x Yellow (Pokemon Special) - chamo-chan
Wes x Rui (Pokemon Colesseum) - chamo-chan
Lugia/Lugia x Ho-oh/Houou (Pokemon) - chamo-chan.

4th pair.
Alice Cullen x Jasper Cullen (Twilight) - chamo-chan.

Thank you.

Last edited:

~Mist~

revolutionary~
^I'll add your claim in once the form is done right. Remember that the x is in lower case and don't forget the spaces between the -. You still have two more chances; thankies! =)

Oooh, a 4th claim! Okay..

Couples Claimed:

Nina x Hiroki (Ultra Maniac) - WolfGirl23
Nina x Yuta (Ultra Maniac) - WolfGirl23

Extra Claims:

Emmett Cullen x Rosalie Hale (Twilight) - WolfGirl23
Edward Cullen x Rosalie Hale (Twilight) - WolfGirl23

Thank youuu!

Ho-ohRocks201

Beyond the Rainbow~
Here goes my second shot XD

Judai/Jaden x Asuka/Alexis (Yugioh GX) - Ho-ohRocks201

Hope this gets through...

Last edited:

~Mist~

revolutionary~
WolfGirl23: Both added; nice picks, btw! =D

Ho-ohRocks201: Almost! Try to let there be a space between the -. Remember that you have one more chance or else you can get banned and I hate doing that, so please take my advice. Thanks! =)

The list is updaaaaaaaaaaaaated!

Status
Not open for further replies.