• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Couple Claiming Thread Version 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunt of the Vile

Oh mY DEAR God :eek:! This is the best invention after a wheel. *WTF* but it doesn't matteR! I came here to claim some couples! *DON*
They're all yaoi couples so I'll put the seme first xD LOL

~Kisame and Itachi from Naruto
~Sasuke and Naruto form Naruto
~Major (Montana Max) x Dok/Doc from Hellsing

That's ALLL I need ~ Thankies

This really IS a great idea

Mysty

Okay, maybe I'll just repeat......

I would like to trade ErikMeg (tear) for Sweeney Todd(Benjamin Barker) x Mrs. Nellie Lovett from the delightfully dark musical Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.

cold_katanagirl said:
Drew x Robert From Pokemon - Torkoal Stu
I would like to change that one too:

Leon x Rebecca From Yu-gi-oh

I chekced the thread and didn't see it, so can I? If not i'll just stick with that one.

Sinthirster

Wondering...
Can I claim Archie/Aogiri x Maxie/Matsubusa from Pokemon?

Last edited:

Beffy-Boop

Teh Beffy =]
Can I claim T.K. (Takeru) x Kari (Hikari) from Digimon and/or Takuya x Zoe (Izumi) from Digimon Frontier?

S

Shadowcat

xXSapphireXx said:
I claim:

Zoe X Koji from Digimon Frontier, which is Digimon Season 4

Tate X Liza from Pokemon.

Chris X Janine from Pokemon Revelation: Cross of Fates

That is all, as I see they are not claimed! And please update the list.

Okay, now I take all of them back in, and claim again.

Kouji/Koji Minamoto x Zoe/Izumi Orimoto from Digimon Frontier.
Tate/Fuu x Liza/Ran from Pokemon.
Chris x Janine from Pokemon Revelations: Cross of Fates(Fan Fic on SPPF.) And I think the list, has not been updated in a month.

C

collin

Toad + Toadette(shroomshipping :) ) from super mario
Fred + Wilma(wilma i'm home!!!)the flinstones
Max + Molly hale( :) )Pokemon

Last edited by a moderator:

Haunt of the Vile

Haunt of the Vile said:
~Kisame and Itachi from Naruto
~Sasuke and Naruto form Naruto
~Major (Montana Max) x Dok/Doc from Hellsing
That's what I said earlier, but even though I haven't *nobody haven't* been addet to the list yet *because of the two moths break, which I don't know is this CT closed* but I want to change one of those.

~Sasuke x Naruto -> ~Orochimaru x Kabuto from Naruto

THNX.

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Obviously it's not closed, otherwise you wouldn't be able to post.

People get bored with doing things, okay? Maybe the thread-maker doesn't want to do it anymore, or she doesn't have much time these days to organize the list anymore. It could be any number of things.

Xiang

I used to be mizu_gal and I'd like to unclaim my couples, LinkxZelda and LinkxSaria from Legend of Zelda and claim MarkxZoey from Mew Mew Power.

Haunt of the Vile

Toraphi said:
Obviously it's not closed, otherwise you wouldn't be able to post.

People get bored with doing things, okay? Maybe the thread-maker doesn't want to do it anymore, or she doesn't have much time these days to organize the list anymore. It could be any number of things.
I belive, what you said is true. But it feels so idle just to wait and wait and wait and wait. Hopefully this will thread WILL be updated. It would be too sad to lose a thread like this.

N

nekusagi

Since it's not been taken, GiovannixDelia (yay for the Diamondshipping!)
Also, BashouxDomino, since apparently, Mondo's claimed MondoxDomino... ^^

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
Could I claim the couple Blue and Hige from wolf's rain? Thanks

S

Scourge

I claim ShadowxAmy from Sonic X, Ichigo/ZoeyxMasaya/Mark from tokyo Mew Mew/Mew mew power, and Felix-x-Mia from Golden Sun.

Mysty

Okay. Getting annoyed. I have requested to trade Erik x Meg for Sweeney Todd x Nellie Lovett. *points to siggy*

Can my request get honored please? Please? With actual sheppard on top? (sorry, Sweeney todd joke) *cute puppy eyes*

Hoshika

Viva Viva Victory6
I would like to change two of my claimings
Shugo x Aura from .Hack//Legend of the twilight to Chrno x Azmaria from Chrono Crusade
Tate x Max from Pokemon to Enjyu x Gray Michael Vincent from Battle B-Daman
Thankies ^ ^ Oh and you'll have to change my name from Shuuharu Hiwatari to .:Eimi-Chan:.

Haunt of the Vile

Mysty said:
Okay. Getting annoyed. I have requested to trade Erik x Meg for Sweeney Todd x Nellie Lovett. *points to siggy*

Can my request get honored please? Please? With actual sheppard on top? (sorry, Sweeney todd joke) *cute puppy eyes*
You have to WAIT like all the others here. Be patient, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.