1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Couple Claiming Thread Version 2.0

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by cold_katanagirl, Aug 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chelc

Chelc Well-Known Member

Sorry, I told someone else they could have Ash x May. But you may claim the other two if you'd like.

NO ONE ELSE REPLY TO THIS THREAD, IT IS GOING TO BE CLOSED. PM ME ABOUT COUPLES. Thank you.

BTW, these 3 are already claimed FYI~

Advanceshipping
    Contestshipping
    Pokeshipping

Yup. :)

hikari_blaze, you can PM me anytime ^_^

Last edited: Nov 25, 2005
  2. Toran Frostbite

Toran Frostbite Highrise Above All

But does the claiming start all over again or will the list be kept in tact?

3. Chelc

Chelc Well-Known Member

Yeah, it starts over again. Unless you want to keep your couples, you can PM me. Or, get a head start and just PM me the ones you want, 'cause I'm still waiting for this to be closed. ^^;

4. Mysteria Pearl

Mysteria Pearl Queen of Mushy-ness!

So... then this thread is closing... correct? And then the new thread will be made... right? ... because on the thread before this I claimed two couples but now I have three new ones I want instead... so... um...

5. Can I claim Egoshipping (gary & Misty) And Harley X May
    Edit:Also can I claim Timeshipping (Ash & Kuruko) i think her name is

Last edited: Nov 29, 2005
  6. Hello! May I claim Mewtwo x Nurse Joy from Pokémon The First Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back?

~MGD. ;150;♥

EDIT!!! BLEAH!!! I AM SORRY THAT I DID NOT KNOW THIS THREAD IS CLOSING! I WILL PM YOU ASAP!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2005
  7. Meganium Ex

Meganium Ex Banned

Hate to disapoint ya guys, but if you want to claim a couple, you have to PM Hataru for them >.>

8. Please read the edited last post. I honestly made a mistake. That is my fault. All 150% of it!

~MGD. ;150;♥

9. Meganium Ex

Meganium Ex Banned

I was typing my message when you edit, but it's fine now ^^

10. will it be re-opened

11. Sika

Sika Transcendence

^ Of course. Hotaru will be on charge. Anyway, you can get a head start via PM

12. Kaiserin

Kaiserin please wake up...

Well, since it's not closed yet, and I happened to be passing by... closing time! :O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.