• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Couple Claiming Thread Version 3.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

akane_rose

winter rose
rose: okay then...

old couple: KasumixRyu Hayabusa from Dead or Alive
new couple: RikuxSora from Kingdom Hearts

Chelc

Alright. I've been thinking about restarting this for some time now, and, well, I've decided that I will. :p The list is just confusing me, and I'm getting too many claims messed up. Kiori said it was okay btw.

- DO NOT PM me asking for Pokeshipping, Contestshipping, Advanceshipping, or Orangeshipping. I'm PMing the owners of those couples first to verify that they want to keep them. Why? Because I don't want a whole bunch of people PMing or spamming up the new thread with complaints. :) Plus, it's easier for me, and for everyone else.

- If you'd like to keep your current couples, PM me! Do not post here. Thanks. ^^

Also, please don't claim in advance. :/ Unless you absolutely have to and the couple must be yours, you can PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.