• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Couples you can see happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xuxuba

I'm surprised no one mentioned Grant and Viola yet.

I mean, just look at them:
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f356a5036647a437a505775786e513d3d2d3431363534343438342e3134633162646332366432353065363531393034323537333131392e6a7067

1486153848848.gif

Hot Limit

My favorite shipping is advanceshipping, so I feel like Ash and May would work (if Ash ever grows up of course haha).

Otherwise, I always loved Lillie and Hau or Gladion and the Sun/Moon for the games.

Red and Yellow for Pokemon Special, along with Platinum and Pearl! These two are my favorite from the Adventure manga and absolutely adorable! <3

But yeah, haha.

-Brock x Lucy (Luckshipping)
-Dawn x Conway (Heattagshipping)
-Lance x Mayleene (A day,I dreamed they were married lol, I don't know what the hell goes through my head)
-May x Drew (Contestshipping)
-Nanette (BW109) x Ragnarok4 :oops:

190px-EP771_Nonomi_eligiendo_a_Tepig.png

Don't care much about them But I have no problem with them

Amourshipping
Ikarishipping
Penguinshipping

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Pearlshipping (Ash x Dawn) Lagomorphshipping (Pikachu x Buneary) Viewpointshipping (Me x Korrina) Bestfriendshipping (Me and my boyfriend in real life)

I had to mention my boyfriend too cos he helps me a lot :) kinda like korrina does

and our stories involving Pokémon fandom can be kinda similar. So I felt it was worth mentioning

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Rocketshipping and Eldershipping, honestly. Oak and Delia are always together even when they have no real reason to be, and when Ash asked Oak "why are you at the beach with my mom," Oak got all flustered and changed the subject and that's super sus.

Serzooka

Me @ the world right now....
Grant and Viola, I loved them. I also low-key shipped Korrina and Clemont, wished they more interactions together.

I also just read the X and Y adventures together and I think X and Emma had pretty adorable interactions. Emma was alsoo one of the few people that X made in an effort to connect with.

SatoSereFan224888

Easily Ash & Serena. Other than that, I can't really see any other couples.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
why does Phosphorous have to be a pipe dream whyyyyyyy

Oleana and Chairman Rose, for sure. Oleana has an almost wife-like devotion to the Chairman. They have good chemistry.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Even if I had a heavy dislike for it (which I don't), I'd be hard-pressed to deny that Amourshipping is basically a lock at this point. They wouldn't make Serena kiss Ash if they didn't plan on her ending up with him eventually (even if it's an off-screen thing, with no serious development from Ash).

Aside from that, RocketShipping was actually canon in The Electric Tale, and I don't see why it wouldn't be the case in the anime when it finally leaves the old cast behind.

Morax

King of heroes
wow this thread exists?!
Even if I had a heavy dislike for it (which I don't), I'd be hard-pressed to deny that Amourshipping is basically a lock at this point. They wouldn't make Serena kiss Ash if they didn't plan on her ending up with him eventually (even if it's an off-screen thing, with no serious development from Ash).

Aside from that, RocketShipping was actually canon in The Electric Tale, and I don't see why it wouldn't be the case in the anime when it finally leaves the old cast behind.
finally someone who makes sense! If this was any other anime i'd say amour was confirmed endgame because the act of kissing is reserved for endgame ships only. Pokemon being a kids show makes it all the more sacred. Ash being clueless is a dumb argument ; the quintessential chaste hero is oblivious towards his love interest until the end, go figure.

I have my doubts about Rocketshipping because Jame and Jessie never displayed any affection for each other.

Contestshipping is also very likely.

sampleswift

DarkSteelshipping (Cynthia/Steven). Confluence of interests between ancient legends and myths and rocks and minerals. Steven also has an interest in the myths of Hoenn, so there could be shared ground. They are also Champions with similar storyline roles in the games.

Letheshipping (Cynthia/Tobias). Cynthia studies myths and legends, Tobias is practically a myth and legend unto himself. He probably also knows very much about the Mythicals and Legendaries considering he probably has several. Other similarities include extremely high skill in Pokémon battle and an fascination with it.

BlueDragonfangirl

contestshipping and twinleafshipping lol
Whats twinleafshipping?

I like Pearlshipping the best of D/P but was Kenny that disliked?

Ask for the topic I'd say Ash x Serena next time Serena comes back she's going to be more of a young lady for Ash. That was her next goal right?

Status
Not open for further replies.