• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cousin's Trick Room Team (OU)

uber9001

IN THE BATHROOM!
Ok, here goes. Help a guys cousin out! :)

Lead/ Mixed Wall Bronzong @ Leftovers Sassy Levitate
252 HP/ 86 Atk/ 80 Def/ 92 Sp.Def
-Trick Room
-SR
-EQ
-Gyro Ball
Typical Zong lead, except with Trick Room. Trick Room first, stealth rock 2nd, then either switch or attack.
Switches: Slowking for fire. Period.

Physical Wall Dusknoir @ Lefties Relaxed
252 HP/ 252 Def/ 4 Atk
-Trick Room
-Will-o-Wisp
-Pain Split
-EQ
Yay Dusknoir! My 2nd Trick roomer. Will o Wisp first turn to lower the foes attack,TR when needed, Pain Split for recovery, and EQ for damage.
Switches: Scizor for Ghost and Dark. Boom.

Physical Sweeper Marowak @ Thick Club Brave
200 HP/ 252 Atk/ 56 Def
-EQ
-Stone Edge
-Brick Break
-SD
Ahh... A staple of TR for a reason. Huge Attack with thick club, even better attack with SD, and scrub for speed makes a great TR sweeper. SD and sweep. I dont use Fire Punch because my cousin doesnt have any shards. Easy as pie.
Switches: Scizor for grass and Slowking for Water.

2nd Physical Sweeper Scizor @ Life Orb Brave Technician
252 HP/ 252 Atk/ 4 Def
-SD
-Pursuit
-Bug Bite
-Iron Head
Scizor. Yes. SD and Sweep. Pursuit for the switch. Iron Head > Bullet Punch because it's more powerful (even counting technician) and Scizor is so slow it wont need priority. Bug Bite for Technician and Secondary STAB.
Switches: Drumroll please........ Slowking for fire!

Special Sweeper Magnezone @ Life Orb Quiet
252 HP/ 252 Sp. Atk/ 4 Def
-Magnet Rise
-Charge Beam
-Metal Sound
-Flash Cannon
My cousin's custom set. Magnet Rise is situational, Charge beam for boost and STAB, Metal Sound to force a switch, and Flash Cannon for STAB.
Switches:Fire for Slowking. Ground/ Mence etc. = Magnet Rise.

Bulky Special Sweeper of Awesomeness Slowking @ Leftovers Quiet
252 HP/ 252 Sp.Atk/ 4 Sp. Def
-Trick Room
-NP
-Surf
-Ice Beam
This thing is the glue for the whole team. Trick room for support. NP to boost up. Surf for STAB. Ice Beam for coverage.
Switches: Scizor for grass, dark, and ghost. Marowak for Electric.
Ok. Please critique. You can tell me to change everything but pokemon. Have a nice day!

uber9001

IN THE BATHROOM!
Sorry to bump but *bump*

What a great team... I couldn't of made one better myself. Wink Wink

oooo

I don't see why you use so many boosting moves. Sd and charge beam don't look like they would work well on a TR team as they waste turns of TR as they boost up.

calze6

Reclaiming da ladder
Most TR teams need a fast revenger if TR goes out. Take out magnezone as in TR, you have no time to set up non boosting moves like magnet rise. Go fire punch on marowak as it covers steels.

Lead trickroomzong is this:
Trick Room
Lum Berry
Levitate
Relaxed
Moveset
~ Trick Room
~ Gyro Ball
~ Explosion
~ Hypnosis / Reflect / Light Screen
EVs
252 HP / 152 Atk / 8 Def / 96 SpD

Scizor still wants BP as if TR is off, IH sucks and it isn't much weaker anyway.

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
I have a few nitpicks with this team. Firstly so many set-uppers won't work- Scizor probably could work with Bullet Punch>Iron Head, as it is a superb set up sweeper in its own. Bullet Punch anyway for when TR runs out. Switch Magnezone for some other sweeper, who is completely up to you. Finally, Slowking seems to really be the glue. It's taking so many hits and sweeping, can't do so much that too without Slack Off. Change it to a completely defensive set imo, and Slack Off is absolutely needed. That's all.