• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cover Art for NaNoWriMo Entry

PokemonHero

I can see the future
I am attempting the National Novel Writing Month challenge (NaNoWriMo for short). One of the interesting things I found was that you could upload some cover art for your novel. So I took a little time earlier tonight and created a basic cover for my entry, Rhapsody. I am posting it here for some opinions and ideas for improving upon it. All comments and suggestions are appreciated, so don't be afraid.

Here's the cover art:

[IMG139]http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll99/PokemonHero_ki/Rhapsody.jpg[/IMG139]​

Glajummy

Why so S E R I O U S
It'd be much easier to leave comments if you told us a little about your story. I'll be entering the "contest" too, but I had no idea you could make cover art.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
It'd be much easier to leave comments if you told us a little about your story. I'll be entering the "contest" too, but I had no idea you could make cover art.

Yeah, I probably should have said something.

Basically, it is a story about a world without music. Music has basically been banned by the Government. The protagonist is basically leading a rediscovery of music, against the Government and its totalitarian policies.

I don't want to say too much, or else I'll give away the plot.

And yeah, you can have cover art. If you go to your personal page and edit your novel info, there's an option to upload an image for cover art.