• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

CptScorpion's Pokemon FanArt of 2013 and 2014

CptScorpion

Scrafty Artist
Hello there, this is your OLD friend CptScorpion speaking, since I haven't been active here for a long time, I would like to show you some fanart I did from 2013 and 2014.

I believe this Swampert fanart is one of my more recent works of fanart from 2014.

In 2013, I also drew Chespin, Zangoose, Meowth, Scrafty, Mudkip, Electabuzz, and a Corphish badmouthing a Clauncher.

So, what do you think?

I have plenty more Pokemon fanart, but I doubt diaper fetish content would be allowed in the forums.