• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crackling Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

(·-·)(o_O)

oh hai there
Lol I just facepalmed myself, NOOB!!

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
SPPf Username: Tepig 5000:
PO, Wi-Fi, or both?: I use both :
Today's date:4/5/12 :
Do you use Xat? Yep :
Your timezone? Aus and New zealand behing 5 hours :
Recommended by? LIFE :
Did you read the rules? Yep :

;004; Charmander FTW

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
SPPf Username: Tepig 5000:
PO, Wi-Fi, or both?: I use both :
Today's date:4/5/12 :
Do you use Xat? Yep :
Your timezone? Aus and New zealand behing 5 hours :
Recommended by? LIFE :
Did you read the rules? Yep :

;004; Charmander FTW

First try and you're in! Welcome!

Ninja Dog

Banned
Welcome Tepig.

Ninja Dog

Banned
Sorry, I'll do it soon. All the new members should come by the xat, Link is in my sig.

Ninja Dog

Banned
Click on the link in my signature and It will take you to the xat. Its pretty much just a chat box that we use to talk on.

ROBO PIKA Tek 2

Kid with Pantz
Eh, why not? I'll try out the Xat.

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
hai everyone cheers for the warm welcome i've been using serebii for a while and not to long ago i was a deputy of Dracena im pretty good at battling so if i could i'd like to go for the war team and if i don't cheeck in one day it will because im very busy at school atm cause im the lead in our production so i stay at school till 6pm so i''ll try my best

Ninja Dog

Banned
Yeah sure, I'll test you when we are both on.

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
ok waiting for test battle i am warning you that my PO team has got me to top 50 on smogen server and my pokemon white team is just as good

Ninja Dog

Banned
ok waiting for test battle i am warning you that my PO team has got me to top 50 on smogen server and my pokemon white team is just as good

Woah thats pretty good, 42 is the highest I've gotten to on smogon server. You seem really good so if we don't get to battle before the first war I'll probably put you in anyway.

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
awesome, cheers so when we both go on we'll see how i do but if i do well does that mean i get a higher rank?

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
oh ok right, hai can we do some recruiting so we get more members *Crowd facepalms*

pressthebutton

Water Trainer
Username: pressthebutton
PO and/or Wi-Fi?: WiFi
Date: May 12, 2012
Do you use Xat?: Occasionally
Timezone: Pacific [USA]
Recommender: Self
Read rules? : Yes

Also, Charmander.
;004;

Last edited: