• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crappy first attempt to an overshade

M

Mewsala

Hmm... Well I think you should give it an outline. Otherwise, it's a good sprite.

Ilex

Oddish plzkthnxbai
Personally I find that the colors are too bright for crobat. There is also a few pixels of purple in the blue wing area. The shading on the wings is inverted, where the lightest shade of is there should be a darker shade. the outline needs to be darker in areas such as the back of his foot, but that's not a big issue.

But overall this is great for a first attempt at overshsgin, good job!

Neopolis

Battle Pyramid Champion
It looks like it's made out of jelly! *eats it* But you could've added more shades to the main body. The wings are nice, but the main body needs more shades.

Ultimate

Zephyr Trainer
mutten641 said:
it's ot an ovr shade it's a linless really
its no lineless.... he/she didnt use black ... i suggest you use darker colour for the outline since you didnt use black.. the shadings are are ok but the colours are too light

Koneko

Neomelodramatic
It's a little bright
Tip: for over shades use the sprites from http://pokesho.com/ (It's Japanese) The Bulbasar Should take you to the pokemon sprites and the Above numbers are used to nagivate.