• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
I am actually enjoying this, I am playing on the Switch, I didn't own a Playstation as a kid so I never knew what his game series was like, it wasn't until just a couple years I got a PS2 (that's right I only NOW got A PS2 whilst the PS 4 is out) and got a chance to play a few (as in 2) Crash games and even then I haven't played them enough to give out a full opinion.

N.sane trilogy however I have actually played enough to say its good, I can't say anything on the originals but this game I can say is fun.

I don't regret not being able to play this game series as a kid, but I am glad that I finally got a chance to play nonetheless

M.P.

Retired
I bought the game for PS4 and beat it an year ago. I think it's a decent game, though some of the levels were a bit too frustrating to my liking (The High Road specifically).

CocoEcho

I'm thinking about playing the three games in order, and getting all the endings. I'm nearing the first boss of the first game.
if you wanna know a secret, you don't have to play through 100% on the first game, because the 100% ending in the first game shows nothing it just lets you skip the final boss fight, nothing more. Not to mention, the 100% ending in the first game, is the non-canon ending, while later games made the 100% ending the canonical ending, traditionally beginning each sub-sequential console game in a hangover. (Excluding Wrath of Cortex, due to Konami and Universal Interactive's poor management of Traveler's Tales, and believing a hangover ending/begining after Warped would be too confusing to Xbox gamers)

I daresay, the Gameboy Advance games should be the new sequel, with Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure, and Crash 2: N-Tranced being a reverse port of the Gameboy titles, While Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex, can get the reverse treatment, being playable only on Steam, PS2 classics, and New Nintendo 3DS, with some levels changed or replaced with older 3D levels from the first game, and the first Gameboy Games in the 3DS version.

Last edited: