1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy thoughts and opinions

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by pokedigijedi, Jul 7, 2018.

1. pokedigijedi

pokedigijedi Saiyan Jedi

I am actually enjoying this, I am playing on the Switch, I didn't own a Playstation as a kid so I never knew what his game series was like, it wasn't until just a couple years I got a PS2 (that's right I only NOW got A PS2 whilst the PS 4 is out) and got a chance to play a few (as in 2) Crash games and even then I haven't played them enough to give out a full opinion.

N.sane trilogy however I have actually played enough to say its good, I can't say anything on the originals but this game I can say is fun.

I don't regret not being able to play this game series as a kid, but I am glad that I finally got a chance to play nonetheless

2. Pokemon Power

Pokemon Power Well-Known Member

I'm thinking about playing the three games in order, and getting all the endings. I'm nearing the first boss of the first game.

3. M.P.

M.P. Ghastly Gamer

I bought the game for PS4 and beat it an year ago. I think it's a decent game, though some of the levels were a bit too frustrating to my liking (The High Road specifically).