• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crasher Wake's clotheswear

Anybody notice the similarity of Crasher Wake's pants and the hind legs ( or forearms ) of Swampert? Wake has blue pants with those black like pads attached whereas Marshstomp altogether has those yellow pads on its arms and legs! Crasher Wakes mask also looks similar to Mudkip and Swampert's whiskers! ( are they whiskers?) I know Swampert can stand, but if you compare Crasher Wake to Marshstomp ( due to the way their posture and flailing their arms), I can say that Crasher Wake is a Mudkip fan at heart. Anyone else you like to share?

Last edited:

Darth Sabreus

Want to get a soda?
Spenser has that Kyogre staff he always carries about with him. Maybe he is a Kyogre fan?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I always assumed that those orange colored bands on Crasher Wake's outfit were there as a reference to his Floatzel. I don't know why I thought that but it seemed like a reasonable theory at the time. Anyway, I guess Crasher Wake's outfit could be a reference to Mudkip/Marshtomp/Swampert instead. They're Water-type Pokemon and Crasher Wake specializes in Water-type Pokemon. They're also Pokemon that appear to live in marshes and swamps and the Great Marsh exists in Pastoria City. It seems reasonable.

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
I think that the pants look like Marshtomp 's legs. What about the leader of the Sunset Colosseum on Pokémon Battle Revolution? He use clothes that look like a homage to Lucario or Kyogre.