• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crawdaunt moveset?! (double battler)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torchedgirl

charizard hugger
Well I've decided on a partner for my seviper which is a crawdaunt but now I have another problem. Crawdaunt is weak against fighting but I need fightning. Brick break or aerial ace?! Seviper moveset:
fthrower
giga-drain
hp (ground)
sludge bomb
Crawdaunt:
Brick break/ ace
Night slash
Avalance
waterfall

Hurricos

Shiny Collector
I'd put Brick Break on crawdaunt as the types that aerial ace covers (bug, grass, fighting) are mostly covered by seviper in flamethrower excluding fighting types, and perhaps as an option over giga drain you could opt for thunder wave unless these are meant to be pure sweepers together.

Torchedgirl

charizard hugger
Their meant to be sweepers. Although if I replace Night slash with x-scissor I won't need brick break and I have an open spot for aerial ace. But hurricos does make a good point.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
My post didn't go through earlier ... how disappointing.

I recommended dropping Giga Drain for Haze on Seviper and using Superpower, Crunch, Return, and Waterfall on Crawdaunt. The idea is that Crawdaunt can hit really hard with Superpower and then that Seviper negates its Stat Loss (and any other stat loss) with Haze. Seviper's faster the Crawdaunt so it can even use Haze on the same turn as another Superpower.

Status
Not open for further replies.