• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crawdaunt or Kingler?

Kingler or Crawdaunt?

• Krabby/Kingler

Votes: 35 60.3%
  • Corphish/Crawdaunt

Votes: 25 43.1%

• Total voters

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Kingler kicks moar ***.

DD Crawdaunt is cool though.

mas

crawdaunt looks better, kingler is just a weird crab.

Giant Enemy Kingler.

By the way, why is the poll a multiple choice?

I thought that if anybody liked both, they could choose both.

Lorilei

Kingler all the way he's a beast!

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
Crawdaunt is a ripoff of Kingler. What's up with the random star on its mouth?

Black Murder Heavangelon

Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!
I picked Crawdaunt.

Crawdaunt is a great Mixed sweeper in Trick Room. Kingler doesn't really have the stats to do that.

Trick Room pwn all. And Crawdaunt pwns in a Trick Room. Therefore, Crawdaunt pwns all.

Skaisdead

Movers and Shakers
Kingler has high attack, but it's not terrific overall, and Crawdunt looks sort of derpy. I'll go with Crawdunt just because nostalgia is overrated.

Plus, Kingler is a crab and Crawdunt is a lobster, for anyone who seems to think Crawdunt is a ripoff.

Last edited: