• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crawl Out of the Sand Tomb, Ash and Goh! (1125)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1125.jpg

Crawl Out of the Sand Tomb, Ash and Goh!

After his loss against Bea, Ash has been on a losing streak in battles for the World Coronation Series. However, Ash & Goh soon learn of a sandstorm blowing in Mauville City in Hoenn. This sandstorm lures people inside it so Ash & Goh investigate it to see if it's the work of a Pokémon. When they enter the sandstorm they find the Pokémon Flygon. While Ash tries to face it, Goh unveils a surprising tactic to stop it

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

TomRC121991

I reckon Ash loose the battle.
Goh gets a Flygon and finger cross about Ash will catch a Trapinch if he is or not then I bee upset and tantrum.

diakyu

The way they caught Vibrava was pretty slick though with Raboot rebounding the Pokeball that missed it initially.

diakyu

Ash forgetting type matchups has been a consistent thing but I see people here are already up in arms over it

The episode itself was really good for Goh and his two main mons. Ash getting revitalized seeing Goh use an out of the box technique to win was great to see.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Ash was pretty hesitant when he commanded Pikachu and Riolu, he really seemed lost, you could actually hear it in his voice, so props to Rika Matsumoto for excellent voice acting.

I'm also glad Goh actually fought a Pokemon in order to catch it. It was a good battle, and I loved Goh being inspired by Ash.