• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crazy As A Lunatone! (363)

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I like the part where Nurse Joy was hypnotized, revisited memories of Mewtwo Strikes Back.

Riva

The Olive Kitsune
PMC are just two dumb kids who actually make Jessie and James decent adversaries for Ash and co., anyone with me on that?

Also, I think the reason they only have two members is that they're full of baloney.

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
I like this episode. The PMC is refreshing compared to Team Rocket. But the idea of stealing Pokemon, however, is not.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
it was a good episode but i will never understand the logic about lunatones in the world of pokemon._.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Hmm, i loved to see Lunatone, a pokemon from the space.

And the new team, they were returned, great.

too bad they had no pokemon.

7/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The PMC were refreshing, though like Team Rocket, their ideas are fishy.

Lunatone really was scary and I thought it was kinda crazy as the title refers. I mean, hypnotizing people? Sounds like something a villian would do.

Not my favorite, but it gets the job done, 3/10

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
PMC are quite idiots (Where did that get that pokedex?) it was funny how they thought Lombre was an alien. I twas nice to see Lunatone again, I wonder of Lunatone and Solrock are actually space Pokemon, they could probably survive in space.

Nurse Joy really looked like a zombie, it was funny when Ash and co was following TR. You know what I think why PMC have never appeared again? Maybe this blast off actually killed them, surely not everyone is immortal.

I could have sworn I posted in this thread before

Last edited:

saar

Shiny Flygon
Lunatone's look was strange when it was sick.
Although the team(doesn't remember their name)returned to their second appearance, I didn't like this one so much.

KGB13

Man of Mystery
This episode was pretty 'meh'.

I was impressed that Lunatone was able to hypnotize all those people at once, but this episode was very boring.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was cool to see a Lunatone for the 1st time. I like Lunatone better than Solrock. The plot wasn't very exciting... All they were trying to do was expose Lunatone to the moonlight to regain its energy. The PMC was definitely very weird, their capture attempts were bad. Plus they fell for the Moon Party lie from Ash. Nurse Joy was funny when she was hypnotized.

14/100

Vernikova

Champion
The PMC, just like the Marikarp Salesman, make any episode their in watchable. Including this one. They're a refreshing change of pace from Team Rocket and they're usually in interesting episodes such as this one. Good job writers.

7threst

Seeing the PMC again after such a while was great for the overall synopsis of this episode. As Terra said, minor recurring characters like the PMC make it more watchable and enjoyable to see. Lunastone was pretty cool. Episodes like this tend to be humorous and the whole episode did that with the PMC for the most part.

Genuinely surprised that the PMC appeared in this episode. :)
Lunatone's voice is...a mix of mesmerizing and disturbing. 0_o

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Seeing Ken and Mary arrive at Lunatone's crash site in a giant mecha was so Team Rocket-esque imo. Anyway, I adored the old western feel of the town here, and I cackled when Brock took out his book with pictures of various Nurse Joy's. I liked how Ash and friends tried sneaking Lunatone out of the town, as well as Joy's Pokewalker-esque watch.