• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crazy As A Lunatone! (363)

I feel like the Lunatone episode was a lot like Lunatones relevance to the rest of pokemon. Meh.. 2/10.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Ha ha I liked seeing Ken and Mary from Johto once again and Lunatone was really strong. I liked how Ash's group hid Lunatone in the cart and how the town here had an old western feel to it.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Lol, it was funny when TR asked Ash & co. about Lunatone and they didn't know what they were talking about. I like Lunatone better than Solrock tbh. And the PMC was definitely very weird: their capture attempts were bad. :p

Leonhart

Imagineer
I had seriously forgotten that Ken and Mary even existed until I saw them again in this episode. Frankly, Lunatone has never been very interesting in the games, so I was wondering how the anime would treat it. Involving Ken and Mary made sense however, and I loved the Rocket-dan's rivalry with those two eccentrics.

Zamin

It was an interesting episode, I enjoyed seeing the PMC again and it was cool when Lunatone hypnotised people. It is great that they managed to help it by the end.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Given Ken and Mary's return and the whole space theme in this episode, I'm slightly surprised that we didn't see those space-loving Pippi show up again. They would've fit in just fine.

Daizy

I call you honey
Okay so I know that Lunatone was low on power but it was still a wild Pokemon, so Team Rocket had just as much of a right to catch it as any other trainer would. I wish Ash hadn't meddled.

I thought Ash deserved to catch the Lunatone.
LMAO Jessie got roasted "When you look up the word weird in the dictionary it's a picture of you!"