• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crazy As A Lunatone! (363)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Crazy As A Lunatone!

Ash & Co. find a Lunatone that has crashed and take it to the Pokémon Center to heal it. However the PMC have other plans for the Lunatone and intend to capture it. Will they succeed?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss...

lunatone

this ep looks cool but it is a bit pointless because not much happens but i thought of a dub title

-lunatone eclipes- (pun on the words luna eclipes)

i thought of one more

-searching for lunatone- (pun on the words searching for stone)

Last edited:

Ninetalesuk

Cascade Trainer
Can anyone guess that this Nurse Joy ws hypnotized...? It is obvious as her eyes were different and Lunarock knows Hypnosis...

MasterJedi

Coral Eye Trainer
Well this will be the next new episode shown and IIRC it will be shown 7/30.

If I had to hazard a guess I'd say that this one will be better than last weeks.

E

Electrode Destroyer

Freaky....o__O

Okay, this is weird. This morning, Australia viewed this episode on a public channel. Shouldn't Australia view it at least a week after America?
BTW, this ep is cool, and PMC think that Lombre is an extraterrestrial pokemon near the start.

E

Electrode Destroyer

Cybercubed said:
KidsWb is in reruns for awhile, maybe that's why.
What do you mean by that? I know it wasn't a rerun, the ep had the same title and everything. Lunatone's voice sounds like Chimecho's.

H

Hales

Australia has overtaken you because we're now airing them five days a week rather than three, so we finish the series next Monday :)

I thought this episode was okay not the greatest but it was okay... PMC are dull though, to the point that when they get blasted off its actually funny :)

E

Electrode Destroyer

Hales said:
Australia has overtaken you because we're now airing them five days a week rather than three, so we finish the series next Monday :)

I thought this episode was okay not the greatest but it was okay... PMC are dull though, to the point that when they get blasted off its actually funny :)
Yeah, the PMC are total idiots in this ep. I can't believe they got fooled by Ash and Co. when they said they were hauling a big wagon up to Camerupt Point to have a moon party XD

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Well, Canada got this episode yesterday! HA!
[And we're not cheap and airing a new episode everyday *cough*]

3 Words: It. Was. Pointless.

SOOO effing boring. Honestly. I cannot believe they made a half an hour show about Ash and co trying to expose Lunatone to moonlight.

And the PMC [though I never liked them in the first place] were horrible in this ep. They did nothing. They fell for Ash's 'Moon Party' thing. THEY'RE THE PMC! They should be able to see through a transparent lie like that. Geezzz...
And they really didn’t do as much as they could to catch Lunatone. They had one of their machines they built by hand in 3 seconds, yet it was partially taken down by Mudkip’s Water Gun. Nuff said.

Interesting Things:

- Brock says "I've heard theories that say Clefairy and Starmie are from outer space."

- PMC has a PokeDex that they call Dexter! It sounds like Dexter too!

- [I don't remember the original PMC episode so...] Ken has Duke Devlin's VA.

- The infamous "Ghost Camerupt" is actually because the group is taking Lunatone to Camerupt Point to expose it to moonlight. It's called Camerupt Point because of the 2 Mountains on it that look like the humps of a Camerupt. A transparent-ish Camerupt is shown to prove the point.

Bad Things:

- Lunatone sounds like a female robot. Oy.
Even worse is Lunatone constantly saying "Lune" in monotone [which it does for pretty much the entire episode] sounds like the most ANNOYING alarm clock imaginable waking you up at 4 in the morning. It's a real ear breaker.

- Both times Team Rocket blasts off; Chimecho can be heard though he's not in sight.

- Trainers Choice: Who will beat Illumise? Parasect, Gulpin, or Lanturn?
Answer: Gulpin [they still don't know that Poison lost its advantage to Bug in G/S/C -.-o]

Quotes:

- James falls over which causes him to drop his flashlight.
"James: That is just great; I lost my Team Rocket Flashlight! Where could my flashlight have gone?" He eventually finds it.

"Jessie: Prepare for trouble, true words were never spoken!
James: Double that, my flashlight isn't broken!"

James' add ins to the Rocket motto are getting pretty funny these days...heh.

- "Jessie [to PMC]: Hey, aren't you those Cleffa chasing weirdo’s?"

- "Mary of PMC [Blasting Off]: But this isn't OUR thing!"

Overall, meh-ish. Next Week is "The Garden of Eatin'!"...ugghhh...hopefully it'll be good *knows it wont be*

ShoOCha0tic

Hey Hey You You
this was one of my favorite episodes XD team rocket got beaten by those wierd sci fi pplz!! XD

Momoko Lover

Hop, Skip, Jump!!!
How come this episode didn't air in the U.S. yet?

Okay, I couldn't see this episode because I was on vacation, and shopping made me miss it, but it airs on KidsWB today so I finally get to see it.

Now, one of the cuts I was predicting was this:
[img300]http://www.filb.de/extras/ag87/AG87_093.jpg[/img300]

Okay, the look of that Pokedex is very familar, it looks alot like the Game Boy Advance SP, and since you can't show real products on air, I bet this got cut, right?

V Faction

www.faction.com
Corvair said:
Okay, the look of that Pokedex is very familar, it looks alot like the Game Boy Advance SP, and since you can't show real products on air, I bet this got cut, right?
What? No. Hell, I didn't even recognize it as a SP.

I'm glad it stayed it and got that 'cameo' from the old Dexter voice.

G

Geki

I liked this episode, it was a good filler unlike Lights, Camerupt, Action! I didn't like Lunatone's voice though, it sounded to much like Chimecho. Nurse Joy was funny when she was hypnotized. PMC was also awesome, but I wish they episode showed a flashback of Cleffa riding on Phanpy's back, that was awesome in Johto.

8/10

Last edited by a moderator:

PDL

disenchanted
I liked this episode quite a bit, the return of the PMC is quite refreshing as opposed to just Team Rocket...

and I thought Lunatone's voice suited it fine... it's a floating moon rock, of course it's going to sound monotone

now if only I can see the camerupt movie episode... then it'd be perfect...

Medea

Excalibur
Dexter's old voice was kind of a shock...But other than that this episode was okay!