• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crazy Experiences At Restraunts......V3!

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
Okay...here we are!

My first one:

I was picking my mum up from the airport with one of my childminders (I was about 10) and there was a burger king there.
The convo went like this:

Me: Could I have a bacon and cheese burger with chips please?
Serving lady: Okay, would you liek chips with that?
Me:.....Yes....please?
SL: Okay.

Guess what? She forgot the chips XD. Then I had dioreah :(

I was in Turkey with my Dad (Yep, divorced parents) and I was having some chips (This was before above, round the time Colloseum was released here) and this girl walked passed and took one, then ate it. My dad had a go at her, then her dad had a go at my dad....the guy was Turkish -.-'.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Once, I bought one of those mushroom cheeseburgers at Burger King whilst traversing the streets of Amsterdam on vacation. Suffice it to say, the Mario games made a whole lot more sense after that.

youssef20138

1000 Years of Pain!
I used to ride my bike through the drive-through at McDonalds. That's pretty much the most funniest moment I had at a restraunt.

HyenaHaze

Serial Experiment
Haha, I do the bike thing too. Except imagine that the drive-thru is at a slight incline....

My Korean friends and I eat out a lot. There's a lot of sharing involved when eating with Koreans. People looked at us funny as we basically stole off each other's plates and whatnot.

Rave

Banned
I started a fight in a restaurant once.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I saw a drunk guy try to order food. Hilarious.

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
Me and my cousins were splattering ketchup on the windows of a carls junior
In a field trip with my class we stopped to eat and all boys had a pizza eating contest, I won with 27 slices, also in that restaurant there where some arcade games so we were all in the same room to play them , now imagine 40 pre-teens in a 3x9 meters room lol

Mr. Charlie

Once I asked for a chicken pizza, and the lady brought it, when we started eating we noticed something strange, the pizza had everything right except for one detail: no chicken. We told the waiter and he said we would get another pizza soon.
Then the lady from the kitchen came to apologize for the inconvenient and as she talked she started crying (pretty loudly) about her drug addicted son.
This was THE most strange experience I ever had at a restaurant.

Zabi

Not really here.
Me and my cousins were splattering ketchup on the windows of a carls junior
In a field trip with my class we stopped to eat and all boys had a pizza eating contest, I won with 27 slices, also in that restaurant there where some arcade games so we were all in the same room to play them , now imagine 40 pre-teens in a 3x9 meters room lol

27 slices!? Damn, I can barely eat a third of that.

As for crazy experiences, nothing really exciting. Just my cousin throwing cake on the ground of a fancy restraunt but thats not really crazy. :p

Topaz Archer

TheWorldIsQuietHere
27 slices!? Damn, I can barely eat a third of that.

I can only eat 2 ._.

Every time we go to Applebee's for dinner, it is disgusting, our orders are always wrong or cold, and it takes 2 and a half hours to get everything.

But whenever someone goes there for lunch, it is always delicious, perfect, and there is good service.
>_x

One time, driving to Disneyland in California, we stopped at a Denny's in Bakersfield, and it took 2 hours to get our food. But get this. There were 4 waitresses, and only 2 other families in there with us. Our waitress then tells us: "Sorry it took so long, we're busy today,". >_>

Anyway. Nothing really crazy happens to me. Kinda sucks.

MaskedManAbsolkid

I've seen a lot of crazy things happen in restaurants.

Once, in a McDonalds, a few chavs stormed into the place, cut the queue and tried to order. When they were told to get to the back of the line, they jumped over the counter and started taking food. When they were told to stop, one of them punched a worker there and started trashing the place. For some reason, my food was one of the few things not moved or pushed over. When they ran off, an ambulance came. I got a free donut for having to witness it (I was about 7), but the donut tasted horrible.

One really crazy thing happened when I went to a restaurant with my family. It was the boss's birthday, and to celebrate, all the waiters began to dance around the restaurant. It was very, very freaky.

Once, in McDonalds, a man walked in, walked around a table and walked back out. It was strange.

I remember going to Burger King, where I only ordered a burger. While I was waiting, lots of other people ordered and got their food while I never got my burger. Then, when my burger finally arrived, he walked over to get it and fell over. I tried not to laugh. It was the only time I have ever put my fist in my mouth to stifle the laughter.

Last one for now: Whenever I go to McDonalds, they somehow get my order wrong, from getting the wrong portion of food to getting me the wrong foods completely (Once, I ordered a bacon burger, McFlurry and fries, and I recieved a Big Mac and a chocolate milkshake). I'd had enough of it, so when I ordered, I told the guy behind the counter exactly how the food should be, and he said 'OK, I'm not stupid'. Now THAT was crazy! Although, to be honest, lying just gets you nowhere, so he may as well have not said it.

I just remebered one:
At an ice cream shop my cousins were eating their cones and one of em was in a kiddy atraction so the other one came and moved her arm telling her to let him in & while moving her arm the ice cream's ball splatered into the floor then she said "Mom Gaby made me like this" waving her hand and in one of the wavings the cone slipped out of her hand and almost hit the cashier in the face. good ol times

Raichu4u

I'm not josh'n
I saw Clown(s) at a DQ... Im not Joking!

torchicflame

Big charmander fan!
My mom used to work at pizza hut and on the way there i puked in the car so i came in with puke on my coat.

(i was on vacation at celebration city)Some family that was on a tv show was infront of us and my mom left and went to the building i was at and spazed out. It was the family with alot kids forgot what the show is called i don't watch it tho.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
I was at a McDonalds once and there was this priest there who got so ticked off at people for messing up his order 4 times, he told them all they could go burn in hell. Not too funny anymore, but I lol'd.

Shuam

righteous
I was at the Elephant Bar a couple of months ago, and this dude got a burger. He asked for ketchup, and he started shaking it up for some reason. The ketchup bottle exploded, and ketchup got on like 10 other people. Sucked for them, made me lol though.

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
holy crap a few years ago my famiily went with our neighbors to mcdonalds when we were leaving ,our neighbors son (who as older than me but he has a brain problem)called 911 on the pay phone when we left the parking lot lots of police cars an ambulance and a fire truck were pulling in with their lights on!

Raichu4u

I'm not josh'n