• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crazy Experiences At Restraunts......V3!

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Sogeking said:
Regardless of whether or not he got his food he still tried.

C'mon, throw us a bone here. Was it like "Go out and try your best, Timmy" try, or was it "illegal immigrant worker trying to not screw up your order" try? Not that the results are necessarily different.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
C'mon, throw us a bone here. Was it like "Go out and try your best, Timmy" try, or was it "illegal immigrant worker trying to not screw up your order" try? Not that the results are necessarily different.

It was "try not to slur your speech and yell obscenities" try.

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
My friend got left behind at a restaurant and people thought he was a valet.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Oh, so many stories. I have a couple of good ones involving old people. In the first situatin, I was at a Ryan's with my dad, and we heard this old guy say to some people he was sitting with "I'm the last one left in my family!" Really loudly.

And another time, before I was born, my dad and his first wife were at the restaurant at MarineLand, and there was this tour group of old people. It was really quiet, until one of the old people says, really loudly, "I ate all my butter!" And later, another one says "They say we're going to the toy museum. I don't wanna go to the toy museum!" Bwahaha! It's even funnier when you can hear it told.

duncan

Once, my family took me out for lunch at a Japanese restaurant. I was just eating my food, and four of the people walked up behind me and started banging a drum. I jumped and knocking my food on the floor, and the whole restaurant turned to see what the hell was going on. Turned out they use the drum to sing happy birthday. -_-

Spookz

Lumos
My friends and I had been out TPing people, and decided to swing by Steak 'n Shake for a bite to eat before turning in. Mind you, this was four in the morning so we were surprised to see the dining area so crowded. Turns out they were all college kids hanging out there in drunken stupors after a Halloween party. So we grab a booth and carry on like usual, and then a frat boy plops down next to my friend and insists we order a certain meal (I don't remember what it was now). He wouldn't leave until we promised we'd order whatever it was and he made some passes at us.

We had a good laugh. You can usually count on drunks to make things interesting.

Ms. Mime

I saw some tourists staring at a trash can saying "I guess Mahalo means trash in Hawaiian." Meh, not really that funny. :C

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
I was at a pub in my town once and a drunk guy came up to another, the convo went like this:

Drunk 1: H-h-h-hey. I'm not home?! Whay!
Drunk 2: I know. I know. It's amazing!
D1: *Does giant burp*
D2: Woooooooo!

Seriously that burp went on for like forever and it was so loud someone came in to see what was happening -.-

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i was at a restaurant called Moby in spain in the (over)tourist place called benidorm and when we took our seats i looked down and saw a cockroach looking bug lying on it's back, i said it to my grandpa and he looked down and he said oh it's a bug in a very relaxed way and then he put his shoe on it, my mom wasn't happy about i tell you.

also my dad ordered a menu called SUPER sate there and all he received was 2 little easy meal sticks the size of a normal DS, he wasn't very happy about that:p

my schnitzel was more bread than meat as well, that restaurant was an epic fail i tell you:(

Nidogod

>_>

After playing a show my band went to a local McDonald's at around 2 am. There was no one there except a drunk guy about 20 years old there who went to my highschool, and a cokehead who was standing around outside. The drunk kid was being the typical loud jock and went outside after eating. When he got out there he started talking **** to the cokehead trying to pick a fight. The cokehead said something (it was quiet so I couldn't hear through the window), and walked over to the jock with his hand in his back pocket. The jock swung at him, he dodged it, took out a blade and stabbed him. Apparently this wasn't even uncommon because the staff didn't panic and the cops were pretty mellow about it, too. We didn't stick around for the aftermath. >_>

Do I win?

PsychicPsycho

I was at the Elephant Bar a couple of months ago, and this dude got a burger. He asked for ketchup, and he started shaking it up for some reason. The ketchup bottle exploded, and ketchup got on like 10 other people. Sucked for them, made me lol though.

This reminded me of this time I was out, and went to shake up my ketchup. The lid wasn't all the way on, so the ketchup spilled out, and I got it on my shirt (yellow, at the time) and in the aisle. Another time at home, I did the same thing with taco sauce and it landed on my head and the shelf behind me.

Once I was at a birthday party at this pizza place. I got a ride there from my mom, and one of the parents at the party was supposed to take me home. Well, she took the wrong kid. I was there for like 3 or 4 more hours then I was supposed to be. It was ok though, cause the employees gave me some tokens to play games with and a pizza to eat.

Another time I was at the Olive Garden, and someone told a joke and I laughed and laughed and laughed. Those that have laughed continuously for a while know that you can get the hiccups from doing so. Well, apparently, getting sick is the next stage. I threw up all over myself and the table in the middle of the restaurant. It was years ago, though, so I can look back on it and laugh (but not for too long).

Ventus3

Waiting for summer
i was at a restaurant called Moby in spain in the (over)tourist place called benidorm and when we took our seats i looked down and saw a cockroach looking bug lying on it's back, i said it to my grandpa and he looked down and he said oh it's a bug in a very relaxed way and then he put his shoe on it, my mom wasn't happy about i tell you.

also my dad ordered a menu called SUPER sate there and all he received was 2 little easy meal sticks the size of a normal DS, he wasn't very happy about that:p

my schnitzel was more bread than meat as well, that restaurant was an epic fail i tell you:(

What time of day was it? They usually don't have that much for dinner or breakfast, and their biggest meal of the day is lunch. Anyway, in Spain they don't eat a lot at one time because they usually have snacks or something of the sort between meals so not really that crazy if you think about it . . . and the cockroach thing, that is probably the only weird part about that story. >___>.

One time I was going to a Burger King near my house, and I ordered two large dr. Pepper (My mom and sister like to drink their heads dizzy with caffeine sometimes xD) and a medium sprite for myself, and three double cheeseburgers without onions. And guess what they got me! Three small dr. Peppers with two cheeseburgers with those nasty onions on them. My mom and sister arrived with the children so they ordered the other stuff that I forgot. Anyway, I watched my little brother and sister play while getting rid of the onions in my cheeseburger, when I realised there was a piece of blue string on the meat, and I picked it off. So, my sister came in and decided to have a little fun with the camera, she was trying to moon me, but ended up mooning the security camera like an idiot instead.

mastermew

I went to this resteraunt Pier 36, and Hilary Duff was there along with her sister Hayley. I went up to her and asked for a picture. She looks up and goes "UGHHH, sure..." and I was like whatever so anyways I take the pic and then she just turns around, I go back to where my friend is sitting and they want an autograoh but dont wanna ask so I grab their paper and pen and start heading over to the table and realize she had some big guy infront of her and she was talking to the manager... then we got kicked out... I was ******. BUT Hayley was nice and smiled to my friend and waved.

SO now I HATE Hilary Duff.

KetchupO

tωisted
Lol at the people who consider fast food joints 'Restaurants' xD

Once at Sizzler this waiter came up to our table and started doing magic tricks with the water :) It was pretty cool. He poured it into one hand and somehow managed to 'transport' it to the other o_o It was so weird, he opened his other palm and water fell from it... and the other was totally dry :S

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Haven't had one myself, so I'll tell you some my friends told me.

1. My friend was at a Burger king on a motorway service station. He has a large family, so they ordered a lot. The invalid at the checkout got all there stuff, took it all in one huge stack, tottered around a bit, then dropped the entire contents (including some hot cofee) on a small girl ordering at the next checkout.

2. A different friend was at a fancy hotel, when he overheard an American lady complaining to the manager. She had ordered a burger, but it had some kind of sauce on. She said stuff like "I didn't order sauce" "I asked not to have sauce" "Do I look like the type of person who likes sauce?" and "Do you think I like sauce?".
The manager's reply was: This is the hotel spa. If you have a complaint, please give it to the hotel restaurant.", but the lady kept on complaining.

Heheh, stupid people are funny...

I went to Friendly's and there was almost no one there. However, somehow it took two and a half hours and when the food came my mom found a really long hair in hers and our food was gross. Needless to say, we never went back.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
mastermew said:
SO now I HATE Hilary Duff.

Because Heaven forbid she doesn't interrupt her freaking meal to cater to the inane whims of some gaggle of middle schooler fans.

KetchupO said:
Lol at the people who consider fast food joints 'Restaurants' xD

lol @ stuck up people who consider low-budget amenities to be beneath them.

Sol Guitar

Walkie Talkie Chatot
When my family was on vacation, we went to this place called the Pancake Man for breakfast, so when we sat down I ordered aa coffee, when I got it there was lipstick on the rim, luckily I saw it before I drank my coffee. I'll never go there again. X(