• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crazy Experiences At Restraunts......V3!

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Oh, this one time at a Japanese steakhouse, I thought I'd be cute, and I said "arigatou," and the cook (who wasn't even Japanese), picked on me the rest of the night. You know, like how they squirt that fake ketchup bottle at you and stuff. And of course, I, with my hyperactive reflexes, squealed "Oh, dear!" every time he did something.

Oh, and another time, a guy was flipping the utensils around, and he accidentally threw a knife and almost hit a customer.

Ventus3

Waiting for summer
Oh, this one time at a Japanese steakhouse, I thought I'd be cute, and I said "arigatou," and the cook (who wasn't even Japanese), picked on me the rest of the night. You know, like how they squirt that fake ketchup bottle at you and stuff. And of course, I, with my hyperactive reflexes, squealed "Oh, dear!" every time he did something.

Oh, and another time, a guy was flipping the utensils around, and he accidentally threw a knife and almost hit a customer.

Japanese steakhouse? Ugh *cringes* I remember this one Japanese steakhouse, I had the fried rice, and I had the runs the next day, let's just say it took a lot of febreeze to make the house smell normal again. Ooh, my sister was also embarrased (since it was her birthday, the people came in and did a little drum thingy that was embarrasing (In Her Oppion)) And then my dad took a picture of my sister's face, priceless xD.

Ryze

----
I have a few.

1- My friend ordered a Bowl or something at KFC, and when he opened it there was a long black curly hair in it, so he told the Manager. THen the manager took and said he could solve the problem, and he threw it in the garbage. Me and my friends started to argue with them about it, because he just threw away 6 bucks basicly, and the manager's excuse was "none of the chefs have black hair". Right when he said that, some greasy guy with no hair net and black hair came out of the back...retards.

2-I went up to KFC (it's close to my school :p) and asked if I could get a wrap. The girl said no lol

3- My friend brought his lunch in a paper bag, and had his water bottle in it. Since Liquor comes in a paper bag, the cashier thought he had alcohol and told me to ask him to leave.

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
I went to In 'N Out with my brother. I didn't want to order for myself so I asked him if he would for me. He told me I was being stupid and if I wanted something, I ask for it. "It's not like they will make fun of you, right?" WRONG. >_> Here's the conversation. Keep in mind a number 2 is a double cheeseburger, fries and a soda.

Me: Hi, uh... can I get a plain number two with cheese..?
Guy working: So a plain cheeseburger..?
Me: Yeah, with cheese, don't forget to tell them that...
Guy working: Sir, cheeseburgers COME with cheese!
Me: Yeah but like, I don't want them to not have it because it's plain...
Guy working: But it's a number two, a CHEESEburger, with cheese.
Me: So they will put cheese on it, even if it's plain?
Guy working: *Laughable sigh in the "haha your a stupid ***" kind of way* Yes, I will make sure that your plain cheeseburger has cheese.

By the "Cheeseburgers come with cheese" part, my brother was cracking up. Every time I see him, out of no where, this conversation takes place.

My brother: Dave...
Me: What..?
My brother: Cheeseburgers come with cheese, okay? Remember that.

He's such a dick, lol. >_>

Last edited:

diywid

Sports lover
Nothing really strange has happened to me in restaurants except a man came in to this restaurant, blew his nose (really loudly) and walked out again. Also, once when I ordered a Veggie Burger and Fries they gave me fruit instead. I asked them to change it and they did- but I think it was probably a healthy eating thing even though I didn't realise it at the time.

KetchupO

tωisted
lol @ stuck up people who consider low-budget amenities to be beneath them.
Yes, Lol @ them too.

When did I even mention any of that? -__-

Sorry fat-man but McD's ain't a 'Restaurant' in my books, and I honestly don't care if it is in yours. Is having an opinion illegal on Serebii or something? Gosh...

ShinyPalkia

One time when I and my dad + mom were going to our grandparent's summer cottage we took a break and went to one restaurant. There were maybe like 10-20 other customers including us. Well, we ordered the food and went to the table, we waited and waited. At first, the one worker drop some plates and glasses and then she said something like: "I'll win one million today!" and then there seemed to be some kind of fighting in the kitchen. It sounded like it. Half of hour had went, we hadn't got anything yet, though we had seen some waiters bringing food to others. My dad began to talk how the place was awful and that he couldn't wait anymore etc. Little by little I and my mom started to think so too. Finally after waiting there like for an hour we got the food, and to make things worse, the food was really bad; the meat was too salty and the pizza was like air, it didn't fill me at all. So one more place more for the list of restaurants where you don't want to go. :\

Someone asking for a Whopper at McDonalds. Meh, not that crazy, just dumb

Aggron95

tildes gonna tilde~
1. A couple got into a fight at a Ponderosa and the woman threw the dude's meal at him.
2. At this one restaurant we sometimes go to, they have a button that says "Complaint Department". The button is connected to a mousetrap. Obv. it's a joke. But one time, this drunk guy came in and pushed it. When it sprung ands cut his finger, he got really angry and started spiiting in all the stuff at the salad bar.

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
Crazy experiences at resterants....... Version 3!

All of my teacher's spanish classes (He's the only spanish teacher) (8th grade) went to a spanish concert. And after that we all went to Mcdonald's so there was like aroun 50-100 pre teens barging into Mcdonald's on a school day. Also, I asked my teacher: "Can I have anything I want, supersized?" And he's like: "Yes, of course." But all ordered was a cheeseburger, fries, and a choclate milkshake.

Me and my cousin really had to pee after a long car ride, and we went to a resturaunt called 'The Longboarder Cafe' we went inside walked towards where the bathrooms were (we never asked where) and out of nowhere an employee says "You kids don't make a mess in the bathroom, OK?"
>.<
That was so wierd.

A year ago, i went to Red Lobster for my birthday dinner, and we had this hilarious crazy asian lady as our waitress. Im not saying she was crazy cuz she was asian, but that she was crazy and her asian accent just amplified the hilarity...then my mom stole the fish of the day menu cuz it had my birthday written on it...i still have it.

Also, one time I went to a Fazoli's w/ my brothers and their friends. This old Guy kept staring at us from another table, but he wasnt just staring at us, he was staring at my oldest brother. We laughed about, as if he'd fallen in love w/ my brother or something, and when we left and passed the window the guy was sitting at, he was STILL GLARING AT US...it was creepy. I think he was looking when we drove past the window too...crazy old guy XP

Oh, and my brothers saw some guy talking to himself in a McDonald's once...No Phone, he was just talking to himself.(as if somebody was across the table, at that)

MaskedManAbsolkid

All of my teacher's spanish classes (He's the only spanish teacher) (8th grade) went to a spanish concert. And after that we all went to Mcdonald's so there was like aroun 50-100 pre teens barging into Mcdonald's on a school day. Also, I asked my teacher: "Can I have anything I want, supersized?" And he's like: "Yes, of course." But all ordered was a cheeseburger, fries, and a choclate milkshake.

This reminds me of two other ones:

Once, I went on a school trip, and on the way back, we had McDonalds. When I was ordering, my cashier fell asleep. I just waited and stared at him until a woman came and poked him with a random pole. He woke up and completed my order, then fell asleep again as I left.

Another time, on another trip, we went to Burger King. The manager said we could order but we couldn't eat inside the restaurant. There was about 70 of us too. We had to eat on some grass by the Burger King. The strange thing is, some woman working there came out and asked us if we'd order anything else. Not exactly crazy, but meh.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Oh, I remember one! I went to this really fancy seafood place at Myrtle Beach with my grandmother, a couple of aunts, an uncle, and a cousin. It was the 4th of July weekend, so it was really crowded. We had to wait an hour just to get seated. After we ordered, it took a really long time for our food to come out, so the restaurant gave us three complimentary appetizers. My aunt still wasn't happy. She had the manager come out. He told her that they were really busy because of the holiday, and she told him that it was going to be busy like that for the rest of the summer and that he needed to hire more people. Then he got ****** off and said "Well do you want us to just give you your meals free?" And my aunt goes "That would be nice, thank you." Wow. I was so embarrassed. But she's just like that. Another time, she was going to leave a 15% tip at a restaurant where most of us had ordered $2 kids' meals. There were like 15 of us, a lot of us rambunctious kids who were loud and disorderly, and the waitress had to go back and forth for drinks the whole time. I left a five...

Freezeydakilla

Hardcore Ice Lover!
The Only one I really had was way back in 2003 or 2004 my area was smacked with 3 Hurricanes within a months time.So not having any lights we got really hungry so we went to Taco Bell wich oddly was one of a few places with electricity.The Place was full of people trying to order tons of food out of panic(like a scene from a horror movie) So when I finally got a chance to order a transformer outside blew and caught a section of the road to be on fire due to oil being on the road,and killing all the remaining power in downtown.That wich of course left me to go home without food that night =/

GummyBearz95

Contest Champion
once I was at this resturant in disney world(i was like 4) and my mom kept laughing at me the whole time I was eating. She was kinda freaking me out so when we left she told me donald duck was just standing behind me the whole time making funny faces. Being the sensitive person I am, I got MAD. So, I ran back into the resturant, saw the donald duck dude, jumped on his foot, and ran back!!! It was really funny because he was cursing after I stepped on his toe cause it hurt so bad. hehehehehe....

Orihime

OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!