• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crazy Experiences At Restraunts......V3!

Well this one time not too long ago we went to eat at McDonalds for some of those free Coca Cola glasses. We order our food and sit down when I spot the fattest woman ever alive I swear she took up 3 seats!

She had the whole table filled with burgers fries chickennuggets and other things probably over 300 euros worth... It was crazy then she started eating! I lost my appetite and couldnt eat the rest of the day that's how horrible it was!

don't talk about your mother like that

Anyway I got a good laugh out of this.

Revengent

Fiddlesticks *snaps*
lol
Once I was at Taco Bell and I was asking for no tomatoes on my food. Here's how it went:

Me: No tomatoes
lady: chessey potatoes?
Me: no. No tomatos.
Lady: Potatoes?
Me: Tomatoes!
Lady: Oh, oh! You want tomatoes!
Me: (Slaps face)

Blazios

Many experiences with foreign waiters/waitresses in London last weekend. Oddest one was when a waiter, presumably Spanish, told me that they didn't sell a certain drink (despite the large advertisment ouside the place advertising it), then proceeding to serve the next person in line who asked for the same drink, and received it without a fuss. I would have complained, but I had a train to catch.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Many experiences with foreign waiters/waitresses in London last weekend. Oddest one was when a waiter, presumably Spanish, told me that they didn't sell a certain drink (despite the large advertisment ouside the place advertising it), then proceeding to serve the next person in line who asked for the same drink, and received it without a fuss. I would have complained, but I had a train to catch.

That's not crazy, that's just plain rude.

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
once in a burger king i heard someone order a cheese burger with no cheese.

Alakazam

I like cheerios.
We went to a Chinese restaurant and this is what happened:

Waitress: "What you want to drink?"
Me: "Coke"
Waitress: "No Coke, Pessi!"

so hilarious.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
My dad was once at a restaurant, and he some guy ordered the daily special: cheese on a bun. So the guy gets this piece of processed cheese on a plain, uncooked hamburger bun, and he says "I'm sure glad I didn't order the fish sandwich."

Explosion

txt msg
Once I left my DS with Pearl at a McD's, not realizing those fools charge for wi-fi. When I came back for it, I realized some little kid was playing, because his starter was nicknamed Naruto.

Also, while traveling, I recieved a boatload of free Potato Chips and Fries in England , because I was playing the "Dumb American" Card, and pretended not to know the difference.

Then when I went to a Greek place for a gyro, the fool gave me a pita bread without any meat.

xXPorygonXx

Sort of active
My dad was once at a restaurant, and he some guy ordered the daily special: cheese on a bun. So the guy gets this piece of processed cheese on a plain, uncooked hamburger bun, and he says "I'm sure glad I didn't order the fish sandwich."

Seriously? That's really funny.

The other day I went to a local restaurant, one of those dives where it isn't part of a chain. Usually, they're known for their good service and quick preperation. Today, it took quite awhile-at least an hour-before the food was ready, and even then it was undercooked. The odd thing was, I was one of the only people there to eat-maybe everyone was out to lunch?

And you know how some places sing for you if it is birthday? I was at Olive Garden, and there were at least 10 birthday kids there, all within a 5 foot radius of my table. Was not pleased.

Spookz

Lumos
And you know how some places sing for you if it is birthday? I was at Olive Garden, and there were at least 10 birthday kids there, all within a 5 foot radius of my table. Was not pleased.
I always hate that, even if it's just one person.
But to make light of the topic, a drunk person a Waffle House once asked the waitress if they sang "Happy Birthday" to customers.

MaskedManAbsolkid

Oh, it's used in America, all right. It just means something completely different.

It's used for the exact same reason here in Britain.

Luckily, I have never been in a restaurant when there was a kid's birthday party. My mate went in once when there was one though and for some reason, the kids followed him around the restaurant and then jumped on him.

Gen1King

ElectaKing
Apparently it was bring your daughter to work day at the IHOP, and my friend and I were having a meal, we noticed the waitress had her kid with her, we were surprised( because the waitress didn't look a day over 20 ), and she had to use the restroom, no big deal, take her kid with her.......right? No, she leaves the kid at our table until she comes back. I thought it was the ol' no.1, but apparently it was ye olde no.2. So this little girl is sitting there asking my friend and I, LOTS of questions. The waitress came back and after the kid was gone we realized we probably cussed A LOT when we talked(naturally ) and it'd suck if the kid said a cuss word before we finished our meal.............but nothin' happened after that.

CleoCosette

Glitter and be Gay!
Just today I was making fun of my mom at a resturant. She had just used one of her stupid over used jokes, so I mocked her by smashing and shaking my SPARKLING water bottle into the table and repeating the joke. I opened the bottle(without looking at it) and the foam came out of the bottle and got all over the table. I'm not doing that again.

Sokai

I was at a pub in my town once and a drunk guy came up to another, the convo went like this:

Drunk 1: H-h-h-hey. I'm not home?! Whay!
Drunk 2: I know. I know. It's amazing!
D1: *Does giant burp*
D2: Woooooooo!

Seriously that burp went on for like forever and it was so loud someone came in to see what was happening -.-

I lol'd.

Hm... I have three incidents.

1. I was probably... hm. The youngest age would probably be 9? Anyways. We went to Church's (that chicken fast food joint?) and our... order person (drawing a blank here), was totally rude. First of all, she was American. Or White, whatever. And she took the order of the customer(s) (also White) in front of us, and there was a lady (also White) behind us. The lady behind us seemed to have forgotten something, since she went back out to her car. So my family and I went up to place our order and the lady was all, "Oh. I have to take the order from her." and motioned towards the door where the lady left.

And my mom got annoyed, of course, since we were before her and they argued a bit and she said, "I'd like to see the manager please." and the person was all, "I am the manager." and we left. Back then, I didn't know why she was so rude to us but now I know it was cuz we were Asian and she was a racist. :B

2. Similar incident happened at KFC's a few years ago. The lady was totally rude and had an awful attitude. We got those little dinner things that come in those plastic containers with the biscuit and the potatoes and the coleslaw and junk. Those come with lids, right? Well, ours didn't. And my mom asked about them and the lady just went, "We're out." when I was pretty sure they weren't. So my mom asked for a plastic bag to somewhat hold the non-topped containers in and the lady yanked out a plastic bag and slapped it on the counter. My mom told her to fix her attitude, took the bag and we left.

3. At McDonald's, there was this elderly lady that worked there. I'm guessing she was manager or assistant manager, and she was walking around yelling orders to the other workers. There was one worker who was mopping up a spilled drink and ice. He was pretty young, maybe a high school or college student. I forgot his name. Anyways.

She kind of yelled something at him and he mumbled something back, then a few minutes later, she started going, "(Name)! (Name)! Blah blah, something." and he looked up and kind of... jogged away while holding the mop, and she kind of... ran after him.

I thought it was kind of weird.

DarkRidley

Deals and Issues
On my eleventh birthday (maybe ten, I forget), my parents took me to Disney Land Resort Paris. On my birthday night in this seafood restaurant, I had some kind of crab dish with chips. The chips however, failed to arrive, though I don't remember it bothering me particularly. I did not know, at that point, that my mam had ordered a chocolate cake in advance and also requested that the staff not sing Happy Birthday (I hated that kind of thing). However, my parents and I were all surprised (and amused) when the waiters handed to me a pink Disney Princess cake, complete with a horrible rendition of Happy Birthday. Their rather lame excuse was that "they were out of chocolate cakes". Apparently the no song request had slipped their minds. They tried to make up for it by giving me a disgusting piece of "chococoffee" buffet cake. Following that, we were forced to stay another forty-five minutes, as my parents had ordered coffees and the Disney staff like to take their sweet time.

Needless to say, I never went to Disney Land again.

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
On my eleventh birthday (maybe ten, I forget), my parents took me to Disney Land Resort Paris. On my birthday night in this seafood restaurant, I had some kind of crab dish with chips. The chips however, failed to arrive, though I don't remember it bothering me particularly. I did not know, at that point, that my mam had ordered a chocolate cake in advance and also requested that the staff not sing Happy Birthday (I hated that kind of thing). However, my parents and I were all surprised (and amused) when the waiters handed to me a pink Disney Princess cake, complete with a horrible rendition of Happy Birthday. Their rather lame excuse was that "they were out of chocolate cakes". Apparently the no song request had slipped their minds. They tried to make up for it by giving me a disgusting piece of "chococoffee" buffet cake. Following that, we were forced to stay another forty-five minutes, as my parents had ordered coffees and the Disney staff like to take their sweet time.

Needless to say, I never went to Disney Land again.

Oh dear, i'm glad i'll never be going there.

Anyway the worst restruant experience i had was when i was in line at Maccy d's when i was around 14 (8 years ago).This woman ordered a cheeseburger and when she recieved it she kicked up a fuss about the burger having cheese on it! Me and some of the other customers gave looks of sheer dismay at the her, she then proceeded to pounce on one of the cashiers.Luckily for the cashier many people in that particular Maccy d's were men so the angry woman was calmed down, then made to sit down while the police arrived, I think she may have been drunk.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Well, a few months ago, my Boy Scout Troop was on there way to somewhere when we decided to stop at a Waffle House for breakfast. A few of the younger kids found out they had a jukebox in there and put in a ton of quarters. Their choice of songs? All the songs about Waffle House. The poor waitress just sat there shaking her head and I basically tried to disown them (I was the oldest scout and, therefore, in charge of them).

Mephisto

Banned
Once I was eating in a Souvlatzidiko

When I finished I asked the waiter for the bill

He told me:

"You don't wanna know, it's really expensive. If I were you I would leave"

So, I left!