• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crazy Experiences At Restraunts......V3!

shinygroudon232

I plead the 5th!!
She was American, what would you expect?

Dude, Before you say some one or a group of people are idiots, look at thier accomplishments, and a few select people that belong to that group and how succesfull they've been. That statement is as idiotic as any other stereotype describing a large group of people.

OT:

I've had a few restuarant experiences that were quite odd, and have heard of some that others have had. Such as one time, my uncle says he went to McDonald's one day, ordered some McNuggets, and in one of those McNuggets, he found a tumer. That he actually bit into. One time, I was at Steak 'n' Shake, and our waitress was hitting on my dad like crazy. She talked my dad's, head off. She started talking about why she was working they're, about a construction site accident that involved her, and much more pointless aspects of her life that we didn't want to hear. We were there for food. Not her life story. Later, me and my dad were in the car on the way home, and started doing impersanations of her. it was pretty funny. I hope she never reads this post though...

Jink

DY-NO-MITE
Once I went to Wendy's and there was a finger hair in my chili.

I didn't bother telling my mother because I knew she would storm up the place so I just put it back in the bag and gave it to our dog when we got home.

MaskedManAbsolkid

Dude, Before you say some one or a group of people are idiots, look at thier accomplishments, and a few select people that belong to that group and how succesfull they've been. That statement is as idiotic as any other stereotype describing a large group of people.

Woah, I think he was joking. Don't take it so seriously. >_>

FreedomX10A

Infinite Atmosphere
The Manager of a certain restaurant didn't serve me = =

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Well this is a crazy experiene my old babysitter had. she goes to a chinese restauaunt with her boyfriend, and they have a guy waiting on them. He has this thing where he replaces all L's with r's, so he said ovously like obviousry, and then he said really like rearry. She said it was soo wierd, and they almost burst out laughing!

Maybe he was Japanese. That's a common trait among them because there are no Ls in their language, and the closest thing to it is their R. You see it sometimes in Chinese, I think, even though they do have Ls... I think their Ls and Rs might sound similar, though.

Actually, I think it's more because the censored word isn't used in America.

Oh, it's used in America, all right. It just means something completely different.

Man I love this thread.

One time at Applebees (before I found out they microwave their food, the shitheads), we had waited 45 minutes, all we got were drinks. I was pressing the button on the alarm thingy to get in the car and leave. We were opening the doors when an employee tore out of the restaurant to tell us our order was ready. I'll never know why we went back in.

Patches-Kun

Dawn Patrol
Well, I guess it would count, but we ordered a pizza from Domino's when we were at my grandma's house. We placed the order, and waited well over thirty minutes just for my dad to call and say they didn't receive an order. Sad, really.

At a Jack in the Box, I ordered simply a Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger, no drink. Since my uncle coached a soccer team, he brought some of the players. I took one of their cups, the kid said he didn't get a cup, and my uncle started to brew up a storm when he was complaining to the person who took his order.

That was pretty funny.

Once my friend and I went to Jack in the Box, my friend ran to the bathroom and told me to buy her a drink.

I try to order a simple medium drink, but the drive-thru was very busy. When an employee finally comes to the counter, I ask for a medium drink. He just walks back to the drive-thru window. A minute later he returns with a large drink and a two burgers in a to-go bag. My friend stroms out and takes the food and drink (she thought I bought myself food). I just followed her since we were in a hurry.

The funny thing is that when we walked out I realized I didn't pay. We just kept walking. I got two burgers and a large drink for free =)

Last edited:

xXPorygonXx

Sort of active
Once my friend and I went to Jack in the Box, my friend ran to the bathroom and told me to buy her a drink.

I try to order a simple medium drink, but the drive-thru was very busy. When an employee finally comes to the counter, I ask for a small drink. He just walks back to the drive-thru window. A minute later he returns with a large drink and a two burgers in a to-go bag. My friend stroms out and takes the food and drink (she thought I bought myself food). I just followed her since we were in a hurry.

The funny thing is that when we walked out I realized I didn't pay. We just kept walking. I got two burgers and a large drink for free =)

Awesome. Free food is always good.

FreedomX10A

Infinite Atmosphere
Maybe he was Japanese. That's a common trait among them because there are no Ls in their language, and the closest thing to it is their R. You see it sometimes in Chinese, I think, even though they do have Ls... I think their Ls and Rs might sound similar, though.

Actually, most people in China have a Chinese accent. Especially the people from Beijing. From my experience, some of these people have "r" sound (what we hear in English) after every word they say. Also, the Chinese language does have a R sound, but it sounds very different if its put in the first letter of the pronunciation. Often, the letter L and N are easily confused.

FlareonJupiter

F&J Manga-Ka
Last time my brother visited, we went shopping and then to McDonald's for lunch. It was around noon so it was very busy. We ended up sitting right near the playroom (with the slide and ball pit). There was a sign that clearly said "Socks must be worn at all times". I couldn't count how many kids there were, or how many were going in barefoot. There were also some kids running around the whole restraunt and screaming... I don't think their parents or any employees noticed them. My brother and I found this experience funny and sad at the same time.

Goodbreath

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!
Well this one time not too long ago we went to eat at McDonalds for some of those free Coca Cola glasses. We order our food and sit down when I spot the fattest woman ever alive I swear she took up 3 seats!

She had the whole table filled with burgers fries chickennuggets and other things probably over 300 euros worth... It was crazy then she started eating! I lost my appetite and couldnt eat the rest of the day that's how horrible it was!

BloodthirstPriest

I don't speak monkey
Actually, most people in China have a Chinese accent. Especially the people from Beijing. From my experience, some of these people have "r" sound (what we hear in English) after every word they say. Also, the Chinese language does have a R sound, but it sounds very different if its put in the first letter of the pronunciation. Often, the letter L and N are easily confused.

I've been to Beijing and Shanghai, and from what I've heard and listened to, they really put stress on the last syllable, but they don't add "r" to the end. Also, although they do have "r" in their language, they find it very hard to pronounce as well as "l".

Anyway, here's my story... Well, my brother's and sister's story - I was two or three.

My brother and sister had their birthdays on the same day - they were born weeks apart - and it was really going well... until they brought the cake. No the cake was fine... but it was what came with the cake... a guy in a costume.

As the poor man tried to make his way to the cake all the kids were crowding around him and stopped him from passing, but that was normal. So my siblings blew the candles, but the part had just begun.

All the kids decided to attack the man in the costume... LOL. The piled on top of him like what you see in rugby. So they kept attacking him and assaulting him... They even managed to remove his headpiece and as the guy tried to escape, they continued to attack him. IT WAS RUTHLESS.

Soon after that the party ended, and as everyone left, we left... and there outside the restaurant was the same guy on a bench outside smoking... Not only that, but he quit his job. I think we really destroyed his life.

I was never a part of this... sadly I don't remember being only 2 or 3. But on the bright side, it's all on tape, so once in a while I watch and still enjoy myself. :)

It was kinda cruel.

LuciRuki

Born This Way
When I was in Florida, I went up to the counter of a McDonalds and asked for a small pop. The lady just stared at me like I was from Mars. She was like ' uhhh. What?' At that time I got so irritated I just left. You see, Canadians say Pop while Americans say soda. But if you're too stupid to figure out what pop is... then we have a problem. Soda Pop anyone?

-LuciRuki-

Last edited:

squirrel boy

A.K.A. myrandomness
my strangest was when i was at Larry's Giant Subs and the sub-maker guy was training a newb, and he told him to hold the bread like a woman, then care fully open her shirt the add all the good stuff, then a lady said, i think this is kinda strange, then the newb said i agree, then the submaker told him to STFU.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
LuciRuki said:
When I was in Florida, I went up to the counter of a McDonalds and asked for a small pop. The lady just stared at me like I was from Mars. She was like ' uhhh. What?' At that time I got so irritated I just left. You see, Canadians say Pop while Americans say soda. But if you're too stupid to figure out what pop is... then we have a problem. Soda Pop anyone?

-LuciRuki-

Actually, it varies by region. Where I live for instance, you would have been understood (provided it wasn't an illiterate illegal immigrant, which is actually quite likely). Then, other places refer to soda exclusively as 'pop', 'soda', or 'coke' (even if it's any other kind of pop, or so I'm told). So, it's not an American thing as a whole. I guess it's more state-oriented.

Spookz

Lumos
After a local concert, several friends and I went to Waffle House this evening. Of course, you wouldn't really be experiencing Waffle House at one in the morning without a few drunks:

We were sitting on my buddy's car, hanging out, talking in the parking lot, when all of the sudden two middle aged women come running out giggling like mad. A man about the same age bursts out a moment later in pursuit. His belt was off and he was beating it against the outside wall and demanded that they come back to him.

About twenty minutes later, a younger fellow comes out for a cigarette. He was standing immediately next to us, so we tried to ignore him, though he soon butted into our conversation. He begins rambling on about how we're "the youth of America" and how grand that is. Then he says something along the lines of "Sorry to butt into your conversation, I didn't think you'd really care; if you do care then fu©k you." He then wanders off and began to beat an ATM in a nearby parking lot.

I don't know if this counts but one time we ordered pizza from Pizza Hut and it took 2 hours to get here. After about an hour and 15 minutes we ordered from Dominoes. We got that pizza in like 20 minutes. We ate an entire pizza by the time the Pizza Hut girl got here. When she ringed the door bell I opened up the door and gave her an empty dominoes box. XD She slammed on the door for like 20 minutes. Later we realized my step dad used is debit card to pay for the pizza so we payed for 2 pizzas and only got 1. xD