• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crazy Experiences at School

thief 139

<-is it farting?

The op change the topic 0.0
For THIS(two terms) I am not getting ONE bad teacher at all
YA For me!
Not for long i think :(

Last edited:

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
Ah highschool. Once, in music we had a substitute teacher. We were given a very boring worksheet where we had to find out the word to fill in the corresponding letter. For example: I like to go to the (A). So she was reading, and she said allowed, "there once was a shoeshiner who worked for (E), so he can (F) his children." She paused, realising what she just said, and we all cracked up for at least 5 minutes.

Luppi

I shot my eye out.
We got sent to band class because our teacher had to leave early.

So I watched as a group of seniors taped this other senior kid to a chair. With scotch tape, just to see if he can break free of not. XD

They were taping him for half an hour and the band teacher didn't even notice.

thief 139

<-is it farting?
Ah highschool. Once, in music we had a substitute teacher. We were given a very boring worksheet where we had to find out the word to fill in the corresponding letter. For example: I like to go to the (A). So she was reading, and she said allowed, "there once was a shoeshiner who worked for (E), so he can (F) his children." She paused, realising what she just said, and we all cracked up for at least 5 minutes.

hahaha...
That was really funny
There once was a shoeshiner who worked for (E)[MR.E]
So he can (F)[F"""] his children 0.0
and Luppi, did that kid finally break free 0.0?

Last edited:

SmoG878

i'm not dead...srsly
it's more frightening if you think about what ur parents will say if u get bad marks. i get a 'B' average and my parents scorn me, the selective students (i'm in a half community/selective school) intimidate me, and i'm dominoing down out of fear. there. but my funniest/craziest experience in high school was when a guy called pummy made fun of my real name, so i threw a battery at his head. lolz.

Last edited:

Darkfall

Abuses SHIFT + ENTER
[IMG139]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/Rave779/Joke%20images/HELP.png[/IMG139]

Save me from this insanity.

Sonic when it was awesome.

School? School is nothing. There's good times, and bad times, and 9/10 you won't be able to be yourself... Unless you just don't give one.

Generally, it's usually a positive experience, you might face bullies, but hell, bullies are nothing. They're more scared then you.

Basically, enjoy it, because you can.

Jumpfluffisunderrated

JumpluffSpeedBattler
My English teacher is evil. whenever she speaks to me she speaks to me like I'm 3, I'm in year 9! Oh and she kicked my mate out of the class permanantly because she shut a door on his face. She did his report (not his current teacher) and gave him a 'U' (underaciving) for effort. That isn't fair.

gardevoir11

The First Princess
I've got a lot of weird experiences:
My orchestra teacher once tried chucking candy at people for paying attention in class (she hit a few people in the face since they weren't ready to catch it).
My history teacher liked to tell stories from atop a student's desk (as in actually stomping on a student's desk).
My English teacher once beat up a stuffed sheep toy as part of a grammar lesson.

The craziest experience was when that same English teacher got into a "battle" with another English teacher: we're doing a lesson, and the other teacher comes in with two tennis balls and an inflatable hammer. She starts attacking my teacher with the inflatable hammer as my teacher cowers behind my desk (so I was right in the middle). Then they proceed to chuck the tennis balls repeatedly across the room at each other.

Ah, good times.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
High school, oh high school...

I tried to get my school orchestra to put on a high budget show entitled "Orchasm." We even made a video to pitch it which is still up on Youtube.

I gave grade A speeches about the harms of Beanie Babies and Santa Clause.

We fit twenty people onto a trampoline.

We played tag inside a math room.

I witnessed ridiculous drama within the school newspaper, which only one kid actually took seriously. This was highly enjoyable.

I finished grade A papers the morning they were due. I got an A on my English final last year while I had a hangover.

I was on the school literary magazine, which meant we got to tear apart the most emo teenage poems and art ever submitted. We had one story about a "four by four red box with bells" which I inserted numerous "That's what she said"s into. I also got a story published about a woman married to a pizza.

I dressed up as Ash (with Pikachu and Pokeballs) for a day during Spirit Week.

Many school dances, all of which were fun (or at least the after parties).

Going sledding during lunch, or skipping orchestra to go sledding during lunch.

Fun times. And I managed to avoid all drama until towards the end of my senior year, but that's another story. And if you like high school, wait until college. So much better.

When I was walking to school yesterday, I swore I thought I heard that someone called my name... but there was no one around, so I shrugged it off. But when I got inside, I thought I heard some one call me again. Oh, it didn't start there because once in Spanish, Geography, AND lunch I thought I heard someone call my name...

I must be going insane v.v

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
[img139]http://n10ahmusic.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/help-me-sized.jpg[/img139]

Seriously, Do I need to go farther then that?

Manamanah

landing fail
Well, one time I had a teacher who has real anger management issues, and he would drop a dictionary on his desk to get the class's attention. One time, he threw the dictionary on a kids desk (dont feel bad for him, he was being bad in class, like always) and it broke in two.

sapphire_addict

Brooklyn rage!
ok, so theres this teacher that hates my lunch table for some random reason. every day she yells at us for stupid reasons, once for having an animal cracker under my chair, another time for holding hands (she thinks my entire table is gay), and yesterday i heard her making fun of the wat my friends were dressed. (well they were wearing ties, suspenders, tutus, and neon colored jeans but thats besides the point)

ok, so theres this teacher that hates my lunch table for some random reason. every day she yells at us for stupid reasons, once for having an animal cracker under my chair, another time for holding hands (she thinks my entire table is gay), and yesterday i heard her making fun of the wat my friends were dressed. (well they were wearing ties, suspenders, tutus, and neon colored jeans but thats besides the point)

Chances are, your lunch table IS completely gay.

sapphire_addict

Brooklyn rage!
Chances are, your lunch table IS completely gay.
no... no we are not. just because we wear tu-tus and suspenders doesn't make us gay.
my math teacher from, last year still glares at me when i see her.

eonmaster_457

Err....

I like my high school life. nothing too crazy. Still 2nd year, so don't know.

Last edited: