• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

crazy moveset

pooheadkid

Psychic Trainer
i was thinking of making a gardevoir with different moveset here:

Gardevoir@salac berry
timid nature
taunt
destiny bond
endure
psychic

my plan on using... first use taunt..then endure...salac activates..then destiny bond foe kills u and destiny bond kills foe..and psychich for some pokes than can be 0hkoed

i know its dumb but... wat do u think?

Last edited:

rocky505

use this

gardevoir

thunderbolt
psychic
will o wisp
calm mind

pooheadkid

Psychic Trainer
rocky505 said:
use this

gardevoir

thunderbolt
psychic
will o wisp
calm mind

i know but im trying to make a whole new gardevoir moveset... i need to know what people think of the one i made. im gonna use it to annoy my brother.

Pika Egg

Veteran newbie ^_^
I think it'd probably work, as long as you don't get OHKO'd by the first attack (i.e. the turn you use Taunt) and assuming the 3rd attack will KO you...but it seems to be more of a suicide set than anything else, and that just doesn't strike me as a good idea (you're pretty much limiting yourself to 1 KO). Although, it would be helpful for getting rid of that one pokemon that you just can't seem to beat...

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
Interesting: I've only seen this set on Banette before, though. If a fragile pogey like Banette can use it Gardy can definitely pull it off. The only limitation is you can't really kill off that many pogeys. That's what I think.

~Frost

Golden Latios

Plushie Latios
That moveset is good of you want to annoy your brother. :p I like it. Definately the Destiny Bond and Endure Moves. They are annoying..

Dark Aerodactyl

i am not a spammer
poheakid, I agree with your moveset(replace taunt with tpunch).
Only you need a salac. That is so expensive in XD

Neo

Dual Psychic Trainer
Dark Aerodactyl said:
poheakid, I agree with your moveset(replace taunt with tpunch).
Only you need a salac. That is so expensive in XD
Why would you want Tpunch when you can use T-bolt?

And yeah, you would want to give it a Salac berry so that you get the Destiny Bond in first. You'll have to watch out for Quick Attack, Mach Punch, etc. Max out Speed EVs too.