• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crazy Restaurant Experiences V(I don't know I lost count)

TSL

Mischievous.
Well, I ate at a restraunt called Dirty ****'s Crab House once.

I'm hoping the food didn't leave any long-term effects behind.

There's a crab house somewhere near Orlando, Florida with the same name, but you can buy a t shirt that says "I got my crabs from Dirty Dick's"

Cris~Wigglytuff~

elite wigglejiggle!?
some lady at McD was going into labor, the ambulance came soon afterwards thank goodness. her last words before leaving on the stretcher was saying how much she hated McDs or something.

six days later, i saw the same lady there with her baby

Tadashi

kiss my greens
some lady at McD was going into labor, the ambulance came soon afterwards thank goodness. her last words before leaving on the stretcher was saying how much she hated McDs or something.

six days later, i saw the same lady there with her baby

I don't know what's worse; the fact that she came back with a newborn, or that your (apparent) frequent visits granted you witness.

Shuam

righteous
I was at McDonalds eating food from a grocery store and a crazy black lady came in the store and started yelling "DO JU HAF A QUARETER, DOZ INNYBOTTY HAF A QUARETER" And then she raged, and then she went up to the cashier and raged, and then she slammed the door on the way out, shattering the glass door.

Then she got in a taxi and started yelling.
Then the taxi driver backed into another car.

rioT6296

a girl who dreams (:
[NOTE: I am not trying to be racist, in fact I do not like racism in general.]

a couple months ago, during the summer, my friends and I were having dinner in a Japanese restaurant.

when we were ordering our food, the Japanese waiter asked my friend if she didn't want her beef to be spicy. the waiter actually said (in a strong, but natural Japanese accent), "No spicy?"
my friend, giggling, said in reply, "No spice- I mean, not spicy please!"

and then later, they gave us water to drink.. but it looked and smelt like sink water, so we decided not to drink it.

and before we left, we drew a Thank You card.
my friend and I wrote the words "Thank You!" on the paper, and then drew ourselves in cartoon version, smiling and waving.
and then her hilarious, devious sister drew herself smiling and waving, and made a speech bubble saying:
"No spice!" xD

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
Once when I went to Mcdonalds with a couple of friends and we were ordering a kid and Woman that were next to us were ordering as well and when she ordered the kid a Happy meal the boy asked which kind of toy they had, at which the Guy answered it was some from the Dog and The Cat collection
and kid made and odd expression and when they bring their meal the kid launched into the Happy meal screaming
"LET ME SE THE TOY!!",

but apparently he didn't liked the toy he got and started yelling " I don't like that one ", "I want another toy "," It's a girl toy",and his mother was all calm not really minding his Son annoying little voice ,it continued doing this for about 10 minutes, at the end we ended leaving and I bet a couple of people did the same.
eat anything. until they left.

Peter Quill

star-lord
The time I went to Olive Garden and the waitress kept on suggesting me to have the tiramisu.

When it was time for dessert there wasn't any Tiramisu.

I bet she did that on purpose.

Darato

(o,..,o)
You reminded me of one Moogles.

I was at Olive Garden helping my brother with his kids. We are and were leaving my brother had to do a big smoker spit up and got a bit on me, so I threw up and it set a chain reaction down the line.

L.F.D.

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
As I was sitting in a sandwich shop, on my lunch break for work, I happened to listen to the arguement of an older brother and his (I supposed) younger brother. The older brother is in italics.

I want the chcolate, I'm older.

But I'm smarter.

No, your not you big smelly face. Ha, your face looks like poo.

(The liitle borther looks up, and folds his arms.)

Your a stupid bastard, you are.

That made me laugh like hell. The younger brother got the chocolate.

kabzy

Grass Trainer
Well very recently i found this really good job, well not really good, it was at subway. And the reason it was good was cause im a student and it was close to my school and the hours were great. Anyhoo, Im on a trial day, and doing very well in this restaurant place. Then i go to give someone their sub, and i drop the damn sandwich on him. He was actually kool bout it and started laughing, but i got fired! Even though i technically didnt even have the job. Now i hate subway.

LudicoloGuy

ludiludiludiludiludi
I was at a fancy restaurant once and someone ordered a diet water.

No joke.

No joke.

O_O Seriously? LOL!XD

Anyway I have another experience. It wasn't in restaurant itself, actually. On my birthday on Friday, we (my dad, brother and I) decided to go to Applebee's for dinner. The parking lot was a disaster. My dad has a short fuse, and got really angry when one person in particuloar was being an idiot. How, I forgot, but my brother noticed her put a finger up. Guess which finger that was. >_> He felt the need to mention this to my dad, which only made him more angry. I was like, "Gee, thanks for that, (my brother's name). Thanks a lot". Yeah, we had to park in the Wendy's parking lot, which was right next to the Applebee's parking lot.

And another one....once at Friendly's over the summer, my mom, cousins, brother and I were eating lunch together to celebrate my cousins coming to where I live. (They live in Florida) And these two girls are sitting behind us, about 15-16. And they are deliberately (I assume) trying to get on me and my mom's nerves my sitting up, then flopping back down on the seats. My mom makes a comment, "You see how they are flopping back on the seat like that? It's annoying". Something like that, I can't remember, it was in July. But I say back, "I know, if they do that one more time, I'm doing that right ack to them". So, about 5minutes later, the one right behind me flops back on the seat. I do it back gently. She does it again, but harder. At that point I am so annoyed, I lean as far into the table as I can, then push off the table and into the back of the seat as hard as I can. The girl behind me immediatly says, obnoxiously, "Will you STOP?" I didn't say anything, but my mom said they did it first, then their mom goes, "Stop, I know what happened". My mom was proud at me, but told me to ignore them. But I was proud myself, because usually I don't stick up for myself like that. Good times...

Last edited:

GalladeX

No joke.

Oh wow. xD

Um..let's see. I don't go to restaurants like ever but...oo! I was at McDonalds once, and will never go again ever, and some kid got really PO'd at the toy he got and threw it across the room.
I was um...seven I think.
I was like "Free toy!" and took it and ran into the indoor playground.

Dark Eevee

Not really that weird but my family and I where at RedLobster. Sitting at a table on the other side of the room was another family with little kids. One of them, a little girl suddenly pointed at our table and said, very loudly "look mommy, weird people!"
They all laughed and I could hear the waitress snickering.
And later when we were leaving another little kid said "look mom that girl has a weird head!"
I guess he's never seen green hair before :p

My algebra teacher has study groups the night before tests at restaurants. Last time it was at a new pizza place in town, and I sat with a bunch of my classmates.

The girl across from me, T, had ordered a turkey club sandwich. My friend Z ordered a meatball sub. I ordered two orders of chicken sliders. An acquaintance, A, ordered just breadsticks. C and S ordered a deep dish pizza. Keep these in mind. No, I ain't using their real names.

T's sandwich didn't come for over an hour - by that time Z and I had already devoured our meals, and he had ordered another sub. A kept eating ranch dressing plain with her fingers. C had to keep telling me to stop ordering ketchup for my sliders because each bowl was $0.30 (I ordered three bowls, HAHAHA), and S was mystified by the cheese on her pizza. T kept making kicked-puppy faces at the waitresses and A ordered a meatball sub as well, which was mistakenly given to T and made her emo when it wasn't hers. T got her sandwich right at the end of the study group. Then, we all got out checks.

The waitresses labeled us to remember who was who.

T: Blue
Me: End grl red hair
Z: Candy cane shirt boi
C: Zebra girl

It was a good night oh god.

The Seer

OOH...MYEE...GAAWD..
A klutz waiter spilled all the drinks we ordered on me and my brother. My dad scolded him for 20 minutes then said that we're not paying for drinks.

FireKero!

SWABLR
So I'm standing in-line to order McDonalds (close enough to a restaurant)...
and this is a true story. :)

Me: The food is so bad here!
Guy behind me: I agree. I hear that the employees spit in the food here constantly
Me: That's f*cking disgusting...these people are huge, bitter a-holes!!
Guy behind me: No need to spazz, man
Me: But it's true! Like, look where they work!? lol*
Cashier from behind counter: Hey Mike** (guy behind me), you starting now?
Guy Behind Me/Mike: Yeah man...here, let me take care of this customer in-front of me myself.
Me:..........

*I say this irl
**forget his actual name

Profesco

gone gently
My mom was at some restaurant and decided to talk me up to the waitress. She told the waitress she'd bring me in and introduce us next time she went to that restaurant. Now my mom won't tell me what restaurant this is, but she keeps asking me to go to different ones with her.

This is not fair. It's like a trap, and I can't go to a restaurant without feeling suspenseful. I'm going to be avoiding all restaurants from here on out. >_<;

Darato

(o,..,o)
I was out eating with my family, we got seated and got our menus and everything, but ended up waiting for anyone to come to us. Finally a waitress came up, and said I think this is my table let me go check, when she finally came back she said it was and took our orders and stuff. A few minutes later another waitress comes up and says she is our new server and took our took our orders again. After getting our drinks and everything waitress number one came back and was the server yet again. Later on we ended up getting a new server all together.

At least the catfish was good :D

L.F.D.