• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crazy Restaurant Experiences V(I don't know I lost count)

Lord_Storm

I once went into Subway, and thought i said 6 inch sub, but it turned out that i ordered the 6 foot sub nd i was like so embarrased and now i never go to subway lol

FireKero!

SWABLR
I once went into Subway, and thought i said 6 inch sub, but it turned out that i ordered the 6 foot sub nd i was like so embarrased and now i never go to subway lol

Didn't know Subway could sell a 6 foot sub. What tasted better, the lie, or the sub?

ZangooseLord

I'm a Chuckster!
I actually have two stories for this.

Story #1: @ Silver Diner

My friend and I had just finished our lunch and we were waiting for our check, when a waitress stops by our table holding a milkshake, then holds it in front of us as if we ordered it (which we didn't, by the way) and says in a hilarious Middle Eastern accent, "Chunky Monkey?" (yes, that is the actual name of that drink). We tell her no, and she walks off. We found it so hilarious, we made it an inside joke for the rest of our day.

Story #2: @ Red Robin

A few months ago, my family and I were debating on where we should go for dinner; it was down to either Red Robin or Longhorn, which were adjacent to each other. We eventually decided on RR. Dinner went smoothly, but when we left the restaurant, we noticed a couple of ambulances across the parking lot, in front of the Longhorn, complete with flashing lights and everything. My only guess is that it was there for a medical emergency or something, but I'll never know for sure. Needless to say, we dodged a bullet that night.

Lord_Storm

Well the sub did taste alright... for the first 1.5 feet, then I just felt sick.

Oh and they are like party subs, and I don't know if you can get them outside of Australia.

Katipunero

Eye in the Sky
I enter a bar one time one someone barges in and screams and cries "SCREW YOU ALL!".Im never going back there again.

I totally forgot this one. And I'll tell it because my 24 year-old brother just cussed me out, called me an annoying betch, and told me to shut up because I told him that I hadn't been on this fine computer all day and he said it was an excuse. Anger issues, he has them, anger issues, they scare me.

So my family is moderately rich, right? We have the money every few years to go on a family roadtrip cross-country to just go places. Last time, we traveled through Oklahoma, Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, up the Cali coast, and through Washington and Oregon into Canada. This is where it gets fun.

We decide to book reservations at the world famous Chateau on the Lake, Lake Louise, the 'jewel of Canada'. Amazingly fancy. Like, really, really fancy.

Anyway, upon our arrival, we decide to eat some dinner. Now, each meal is around $60, mind you, so that puts the place in perspective. My brother orders a martini with a slice of orange - he then takes the orange, grinds it to a messy pulp with his fist, and offers us a drink. In the middle of one of the fanciest places in Canada. We were just watching him with this look of shock and horror. He has no table manners, but he could've tried.

TL;DR - "I'm DTA's brother, let me grind an orange with my fists into a giant mess in the middle of the fanciest place in Alberta, Canada!"

coston89

Lurker of Legend
Well the sub did taste alright... for the first 1.5 feet, then I just felt sick.

Oh and they are like party subs, and I don't know if you can get them outside of Australia.

They do. Got two in texas for the superbowl. First one was awesome, second one was torment and pain for a week.

Lolitar

one time i was at a chinese resteraunt, not like kitty kitty lick lick panda uber awesome fun town chinese, like uber fancy 30 dollar per drink fancy. So i order Sesame Chicken, since i ussualy have kung pow chicken. So i order it, im chewing, and all of a sudden, something feels weird. o-o. So i start swirling it around in my mouth, then i spit it out, and it's a SPIKED METAL HUGE THING. When my mom freaks out and demands the manager, she explains it's a part of the pan thing they use to cook it. We got 20 pounds worth of lo mein noodles to take home. FANCY RESTERAUNTS AVOIDING LAW SUITS FTW!

Lucario625

Once, my mom and I were at a REALLY fancy restraunt, and she tried to shoot a straw rapper at me. I saw it, dodged, and it landed right in the middle of the baked alaska of the old lady sitting behind me, and the straw rapper burned up! What's worse than that is that the old lady was looking the other way, and before she could look back, it had already dissapeared burned up in the fire! (So, yes, she unknowingly ate it...)

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
We got McDonald's, then parked and ate the food in Wendy's parking lot.

Suffice to say my father has an odd sense of humor.

Auxis

Yes! Wait... No.
JUAN TIEM
heh heh heh...
I was like, four, and I pooped myself in a Domino's when my uncle scared me.
it was dihharea.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Me and my friends were at a Burger King and these guys a few tables over decided to have a food fight. One of my friends got hit by a slice of pizza and decided to join in. Hilarity ensued.

What Burger King has Pizza? I want to go there, My local one only has BURGERS!

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I once threw up in the bathroom of a McDonalds.

Omastar ftw!

A Spanish waiter engaged me in a discussion of films about Vikings in an Italian restaurant.

Also, once when I was in an Indian buffet restaurant, every time anyone wondered aloud what something on the buffet was, an Indian teenager would pop up out of nowhere and tell them what it was in extreme detail and with great enthusiasm.

That was me.......lol jk.

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
Me and our family used to go to a Chinese restaurant, but my parents stopped going (even though my parents know the owner well) after a while because of hygiene issues, mainland Chinese people and the fact that the owner wasn't really a moral person who supposedly lied about the weight of live seafood. Well, the point is, we stopped going before he lied to us.

So, the story (overheard from my parents) goes that once, there were a few mainland Chinese who wanted to get some supper at 10 pm. They ordered lobster and when it was brought live for examination, they gave the approval to cook it. When it was cooked however, they realised something was amiss (the lobster was smaller than the live one), so they got the owner to get another live lobster, except that they observed the entire lobster cooking process. Obviously, the size between the two cooked lobsters were different, and the customers got a bit huffy.

So they got the owner out and interrogated him - he apologised and everything, until they took out a gun. He ordered an entire bottle of X.O. (the cognac, not the sauce), pointed the gun to the owner's head and ordered him to drink it all.

Well, he didn't die and I don't know if the mainlanders ever got charged, but I do know that the other restaurants in the area became wary and started to serve liberally sized live seafood to their customers.

Surfing_Pikachu

Darkmagiciangirl

OpInIoNaTeD at <3
I know it doesn't seem that crazy...but I did spill a drink once...and not just a few drops, about a whole 550 ml! The whole table was soaked! :(?