• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crazy Restaurant Experiences V(I don't know I lost count)

Darkrai0203

Propaniac
Tell us some crazy things that have happened you at Restaurants.

venra77

Wifi battler
i ate the hottest stuff cuz my dad said it was not hot

We drove through but forgot to pick up our order at a drive through at McDonalds.

That is all.

I don't go to restaurants much. I eat at home. There's no need to go to all these fancy restaurants when it's cheaper to eat whatever there is at home.

Also, this has been talked to death so many times.

razor fire

Me no likey restaurants

Didn't we have a thread like this like ... last week or something?

RichRI322

a pizza place once gave me the wrong pizza. I didnt notice until there was 2 slices left.

RichRI322

a pizza place once gave me the wrong pizza. I didnt notice until there was 2 slices left.

Zazie

So 1991
One time when my family was in Acre we we decided to go eat at a random hotel. When we got there we were the only people there and they opened the restaurant just so we could eat. The waiter then told us he was the menu and then we started to feel a little nervous. It turned out they did have a menu though they were just trying to serve something fresh. The food ended up being really good so it was worth the risk.

Oh lord. Once, my mom, brother, and I went to one of the many McDonald's in my area, and the lunch was a freakin' disaster. Our order was fine, but there was this one punk/goth/emo girl screaming profanities at the kids, in a family restaurant. She actually sat behind me and I got scared. The kids were insane, running around McDonald's like it was a platyground. And the mothers, not even trying to stop them. The kids were literally SCREAMING! We were sooo happy to leave.

The last time I was in McD all these paramedics rushed in, go into the girls bathroom and come out with this unconscious girl on a stretcher. Either she decided to an hero there, or got heatstroke (was a hot day).

Empoleon Bonaparte

Funny thing everything happens in McDonalds.

One time I ordered a taco and I thought that it was just a simple taco, but it ended up to be a foot long thing. It was delicious though.

Inferno52387

Battle Tower Victim
I was going to mention something else but to keep with the theme I will tell a McDonalds story.

I was in the breakfast line at a McD's once and an older man in front of me ordered a medium orange juice. The girl behind the counter said that they were out of medium cups so he couldn't get a medium. The man insisted that only a medium amount of juice would quench his thirst. The girl still stumped, suggested that he instead get 2 smalls or 1 large OJ. The old man (obviously a juice connoisseur) became very irritated with the girl, started yelling (causing the girl to cry), and demanded to see the manager. The manager came out and the old man explained his need for juice of the medium size, and the girl explained her lack of sufficiently sized cups. The manager picked up a large cup walked over to a machine labeled "Orange Juice" which had three buttons listed on it, "Small", "Medium", and "Large". The manger pressed the button for "medium" and the amount of juice McDonald's designates to be medium was magically delivered into the large cup. Hooray! Crisis averted.

FeminineCuttlefish

A mollusk, not fish.
Down here the few sapient aquatic creatures usually just gather around and eat shrimp till there's nothing more left, but one day there were no shrimp in our normal area, so then we spread out looking for some desperately, but it turns out they were already eaten by Manta.

Again.

That *******.

RachelRach00

Lieks Mudkips
I was in one of those outdoor restaurants and a car that was driving by stopped in the middle of the road, everyone got out and started dancing in the street. There were horns blasting and eventually the police came and cuffed them away. So that was my first dinner and a show. Badum tsh.

Well not really my story, but they were the most hilarious marriage proposals ever.

They appeared in a news article like three years ago, I still remember it because it was the funniest thing to me.

So this guy takes his girlfriend out to this fancy restaurant. He has the chef write, "Will you marry me," on the cake that they serve. So, the girl blushed and ran off to the bathroom, clearly shocked. She had the chef make another cake with her response, and rolled it back out there. It said, "Hell no." It was all in good humor though.

Then there was the ultra embarrassing one. This woman wanted to propose to her boyfriend, so she dressed up in lingerie, and had one of those like 10 ft cake made, and got inside right. Well all their family is in the restaurant, and she bursts out of the cake, and proposes to him. And he said...no. And she's there, practically naked, in front of everyone.

Shades of Gray

Lieutenant Sarcasm
Well, I ate at a restraunt called Dirty ****'s Crab House once.

I'm hoping the food didn't leave any long-term effects behind.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
My worst was prob. when I went to dinner with my best friend in high school. It was our Senior year, and he had a rather serious drug problem. He was totally high on uppers and was giddily telling the waiter his entire life story and personal problems

We were at a Chili's before, and some guy proposed right there. The lady did accept though. Also, at some other restaurant, that I can't remember right now, someone had a heart attack or something sudden like that, and the paramedics came in to get them.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Me and my friends were at a Burger King and these guys a few tables over decided to have a food fight. One of my friends got hit by a slice of pizza and decided to join in. Hilarity ensued.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
A Spanish waiter engaged me in a discussion of films about Vikings in an Italian restaurant.

Also, once when I was in an Indian buffet restaurant, every time anyone wondered aloud what something on the buffet was, an Indian teenager would pop up out of nowhere and tell them what it was in extreme detail and with great enthusiasm.

Shades of Gray

Lieutenant Sarcasm
A Spanish waiter engaged me in a discussion of films about Vikings in an Italian restaurant.

Also, once when I was in an Indian buffet restaurant, every time anyone wondered aloud what something on the buffet was, an Indian teenager would pop up out of nowhere and tell them what it was in extreme detail and with great enthusiasm.

Hmm, I think I'd have fun with that Indian guy's job, but not necessarily eating there.